My family is all bluepilled AS FUCK

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
My parents always tell me that “you just need confidence!” And “make yourself known!” Like both of you fuckers NEVER CARED ABOUT MY ORAL HEALTH AND ARE THE REASON WHY IM SO RECESSED IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. I was talking to my HTN older brother and I asked for his advice on getting a girlfriend n shit (wanted to hear his cope bluepilled advice) and he says “YOU JUST HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT THATS ALL” man oh man was he right! I just need to be myself and talk to people! Then a foid will fall for my fat recessed subhuman face! Thanks dude now I can fuck all the stacies I want!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, God-himself, gothmog6 and 2 others
Even if they weren't, what are they supposed to say to you, "fuck you, you suck?", do you expect them to pay for surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Even if they weren't, what are they supposed to say to you, "fuck you, you suck?", do you expect them to pay for surgeries?
No I just hate how unaware they are of the fact that my FACE is the reason why I’ll be single forever not my CONFIDENCE AND SHIF

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, gothmog6 and Darkeningstar
IMG 3313

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Why would you actually say blackpilled shit to ur sister jfl thats funny as hell tho

• JFL
Why would you actually say blackpilled shit to ur sister jfl thats funny as hell tho
because I do not give a fuck how she views me, she is worthless and I want to spread my negativity worldwide

They are, if you are ugly, at least in part.
Of course they are! I’m gonna rope with a shotgun and they’ll find my subhuman face COVERED IN BLOOD WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR HAHAHA. That’ll show em!

• +1
because I do not give a fuck how she views me, she is worthless and I want to spread my negativity worldwide
Damn bro u shouldn’t actually say that shit abt ur sister unless she’s rude and gave u trauma n shit

Of course they are! I’m gonna rope with a shotgun and they’ll find my subhuman face COVERED IN BLOOD WITH BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR HAHAHA. That’ll show em!
Are you looking for the scapegoat in them? Cut it out. Unless you are actually "subhuman", I cannot know that.

Are you looking for the scapegoat in them? Cut it out. Unless you are actually "subhuman", I cannot know that.
I just want them to know how life is as a subhuman- low Ltn and leave a note saying they never took care of my oral health and in turn caused me to be an incel and write on incel forums frequently. I’m not proud of doing this shit at all but this is the point I’ve got to in my 19 years of living

No I just hate how unaware they are of the fact that my FACE is the reason why I’ll be single forever not my CONFIDENCE AND SHIF
tbf even if they were aware they wouldn't admit it because saying negative things about your face means they're indirectly saying negative things about themselves because your features come from them

I literally had a girl in love with me over text that i met online but then when i showed my face she lost all interest