MY family is so disgusting

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
look ive been trying to looksmax by eating healthy right. I found out my mom has been cooking my food in seed oils the whole time, i thought my mom made my food with extra virgin olive oil or butter..
It was sunflower oil the whole fucking year…
They curse me with framelet genetics and now they lie to me??
fuck all foids, including my mom
i thought some woman were nice and kind but all of them are practically the same, they just all have different forms of witchcraft

OH YE AND SHE TRHOWS MY RAW MILK AWAY TOO CUZ SHE THINKS ITS GONNA MAKE ME SICK (i do drink 600ml-1000ml raw milk a day) but ive told her that its good and i showed her proof but this crazy bitch doesnt believe me and throws it all away
I HAVE TO LITTERALY HIDE MY RAW MILK UNDER MY BED AND THEN DRINK IT AND MAKE SURE NO ONE VOMES IN MY ROOM LITERALLY JFL

The amount of pain i go through just to get my
Micronutrients in.. holy shit…
I have to start cooking for my self now
It may not sound like a big deal. Yes she just switched the oils she cooks with but this is a big deal for me cuz ive been lied to for a year and i cant trust her anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: timid, vrilmaxxer, MaghrebGator and 8 others
what other looksmaxxes are you doing? Also fuck your mom. Also drink more raw milk, I drink atleast 2000 ml a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and The Grinch
Maté they’re just bluepilled
nothing u can do , dont try and put this bullshit on them they will never understand and its not fair to them , when u move out u can make ur own shi

for now just deal w it , it wont kill u if u already subhuman

• +1
Reactions: twojei, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, socialcel and 3 others
Relax

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, socialcel, beefliverontop and 1 other person
how can i relax bro
i dont hate her or anything but damn she can get on my nerves sometimes.
You know how many fucking times i asked her to make me a healthy dinner like salmon, eggs and sweet potatos and instead she made me a FUCKING processed store bought pizza for dinner? Too many bro. Way too many times
Bitch said “its too much work and stop eating healthy enjoy ur life”
What the fuck does she mean too much work? :lul:
Shes litteraly a housewife. All she does is stay home clean and take care of me and my dad.
imagine being lazy for your own sons nutrition lmao

• +1
Reactions: timid
If u eat meat and protein as a kid ur not malnourished

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and beefliverontop
what other looksmaxxes are you doing? Also fuck your mom. Also drink more raw milk, I drink atleast 2000 ml a day.
Haha based asf
when i move out im going to drink so much fucking raw milk its gonna be my new water

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
maybe, but alot of unnecessary estrogen has entered my body because of her
U expect ur normie family to live like fitness influencers

No u are not malnourished, ur blaming ur family. Some kids are literally forced to be vegan and ur calling ur normie family disgusting. So entitled doesnt look good or is good at all. So many vegeterian and vegan/ fruit only diet kids dude

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Nigga is coping with raw milk ur so retarded

U expect ur normie family to live like fitness influencers

No u are not malnourished, ur blaming ur family. Some kids are literally forced to be vegan and ur calling ur normie family disgusting. So entitled doesnt look good or is good at all. So many vegeterian and vegan/ fruit only diet kids dude
fuck ur right
yea sorry brah i was just angry cuz my mom threw my raw milk away (shits very expensive in my country)

fuck ur right
yea sorry brah i was just angry cuz my mom threw my raw milk away (shits very expensive in my country)
nah you have the right to be mad she shouldn't fuck with your food and put fucking seed oils in your food that is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Thank god my parents use olive oil and butter only

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I had suspicions years ago that this kind of stuff happened to me, but my mother never betrayed me in my quest and always did the food i asked her for even if she did not agree.

I had suspicions years ago that this kind of stuff happened to me, but my mother never betrayed me in my quest and always did the food i asked her for even if she did not agree.
thankfully my
Mom does make my meals. She just used seed oils. Dont wanna sound ungrateful i am grateful but its a big deal for me cuz seed oils are really bad for me. Ive told her that its whay causes my acne and other bad shit thats caused by high estrogen but she thinks its bullshit

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
thankfully my
Mom does make my meals. She just used seed oils. Dont wanna sound ungrateful i am grateful but its a big deal for me cuz seed oils are really bad for me. Ive told her that its whay causes my acne and other bad shit thats caused by high estrogen but she thinks its bullshit
obsessed

thankfully my
Nah man don't worry it's not a big deal

In my case it was also related with oil because i avoided it at all costs since it is the most high calorie thing out there but sometimes i felt like she fried the food she made and all that just so that i could gain weight. It was more paranoia than anything in my case and she never did something against me.

I have another kind of problem which is with my aunt who cooks everything in gigantic quantities to the point that you don't even realize how much calories you might have eaten. Like for example i ask her how many potatoes and eggs did you use to make that tortilla and she tells me "I don't know like 10 potatoes and 6 eggs" and i realize i f'ed up like an amateur after eating

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Nigga is coping with raw milk ur so retarded
yeah stfu you piece of shit, kill yourself

when OP asked "how so" you didnt even reply and explain why just shows ur a piece of shit, honestly i hope you die i fucking hate you

look ive been trying to looksmax by eating healthy right. I found out my mom has been cooking my food in seed oils the whole time, i thought my mom made my food with extra virgin olive oil or butter..
It was sunflower oil the whole fucking year…
They curse me with framelet genetics and now they lie to me??
fuck all foids, including my mom
i thought some woman were nice and kind but all of them are practically the same, they just all have different forms of witchcraft

OH YE AND SHE TRHOWS MY RAW MILK AWAY TOO CUZ SHE THINKS ITS GONNA MAKE ME SICK (i do drink 600ml-1000ml raw milk a day) but ive told her that its good and i showed her proof but this crazy bitch doesnt believe me and throws it all away
I HAVE TO LITTERALY HIDE MY RAW MILK UNDER MY BED AND THEN DRINK IT AND MAKE SURE NO ONE VOMES IN MY ROOM LITERALLY JFL

The amount of pain i go through just to get my
Micronutrients in.. holy shit…
I have to start cooking for my self now
It may not sound like a big deal. Yes she just switched the oils she cooks with but this is a big deal for me cuz ive been lied to for a year and i cant trust her anymore
Someone who says shit like this actually disgusting

Ur family is normal family

U should kys and lift the burden on ur family

yeah stfu you piece of shit, kill yourself

when OP asked "how so" you didnt even reply and explain why just shows ur a piece of shit, honestly i hope you die i fucking hate you
I dont know u and u dont reply to my threads blocked.

I dont know u and u dont reply to my threads blocked.
yeah bitch nobody knows u either look at ur post and rep amount jfl negative negative like the way ur facial attractiveness is negative and u being invisible to ur family, your threads are dogshit anyway its all about muh barrett and acting like a faggot

please do the world a favor, get a rope, wrap it around your neck, hang yourself you fucking worthless useless ugly fat piece of shit

Im so fucking annoyed by this garbage food i eat at home too

yeah bitch nobody knows u either look at ur post and rep amount jfl negative negative like the way ur facial attractiveness is negative and u being invisible to ur family, your threads are dogshit anyway its all about muh barrett and acting like a faggot

please do the world a favor, get a rope, wrap it around your neck, hang yourself you fucking worthless useless ugly fat piece of shit
10k posts in 4 months sums up ur life is all i have to say

10k posts in 4 months sums up ur life is all i have to say
except i mog the shit out of you, lets compare faces in PMs retard pm me ur face ill pm mine faggot i mog the shit out of you ur ugly as fuck ur short ur weak ur frame shit

you are literally gay for barrett you retard

except i mog the shit out of you, lets compare faces in PMs retard pm me ur face ill pm mine faggot i mog the shit out of you ur ugly as fuck ur short ur weak ur frame shit

you are literally gay for barrett you retard
you need to chill ethnic everything is gonna be ok

you need to chill ethnic everything is gonna be ok
fully white n european glad to be

you are a fucking indian piece of shit and your mother is a whore piece of shit that has 50 different STDs from unprotected sex during prostitution

fully white n european glad to be

you are a fucking indian piece of shit and your mother is a whore piece of shit that has 50 different STDs from unprotected sex during prostitution
Gymcel rage