My family knew a woman that got married at 15 to a man 6 years older than her

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
She just died a couple weeks ago at 98 years old. Her funeral was actually yesterday. She got married when she was 15 years old. Her husband died back in 1997. She had 12 children but 2 died before her.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and optimisticzoomer
@Xangsane
@Trilogy
@Aladin
@optimisticzoomer
@Jason Voorhees thoughts

She sounds like a slut

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and klip11
She just died a couple weeks ago at 98 years old. Her funeral was actually yesterday. She got married when she was 15 years old. Her husband died back in 1997. She had 12 children but 2 died before her.
Nothing new. People had to fuck young back in the day due to infant mortality and all that shit.

Disgrace to your house and family name if you don't have at least 3 kids by 21.

There's an ongoing court case in my country of an old lady suing her grandson.

Her husband left a multimillion dollar property to him (and now the punk won't share it 👎) but left her out of the will despite the fact that she helped to pay for it.

The most shocking thing to us was that she was 14 when she got married to him (he was 19).

• +1
Reactions: klip11
She sounds like a slut
How? Marrying young and staying married to that 1 man for over 55 years. Is it better to ride the cock carousel and "find yourself" until 35 and then settle down?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • WTF
I see nothing wrong. That's how the world has always been but when I say it should return to this you can guess what people say. Your ancestors did the same, BasedAryan1488.

• +1
All girls should be married around that age and the man should be at least 20.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin
Women are getting married at 12 to 30 yr olds in Taliban

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 82370