My family pisses me off

mob477

mob477

Bronze
Bro I just got my oneitis phone number and rushed into my room to start texting her, and she texted back IMMEDIATELY. But before I could reply my fuckass little brother barged into my room and asked me to fix the TV. I said no but he cried to my mom and then she came in and yelled at me to fix it and so I decided to do it thinking it would be easy. But NO after like a good solid 40 mins this stupid dogshit TV finally turned on and when I came back into my room to finally reply to her she fucking GHOSTS me cuz I left her on open for an hour.

FUCKSHAYWIQOAHSSIAUSHWUQOOAMSSNNSNSIQIQI

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, User28823 and StarvedEpi
Quadruple text her to convey your desperation

Quadruple text her to convey your desperation
I am beyond desperation bro
IMG 3425

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, ryanlovestolooksmax, Youㅤ and 1 other person
why didnt you just say your mum was bitching at you to fix the tv in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
You are destined to fail, it's just destinity/life preventing your from succeding. And the more you try the worse the punishment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Youㅤ and yoshisand
Promise u I’m not I just didn’t want to give her a horrible impression of me
well you gave her a horrible impression anyway, legit just should of said what was happening instead of being an autist abused dog trying to seem not ungrateful towards someone who is rude to you

• +1
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
well you gave her a horrible impression anyway, legit just should of said what was happening instead of being an autist abused dog trying to seem not ungrateful towards someone who is rude to you
yeah ur right

Still seething over this, simulating different scenarios in my head for how I could’ve handled it. Whatever I’ll just talk to her tomorrow in person

yeah ur right
Be grateful for what your parents give you but that dosent mean you cant stand up for you self, id record your arguments with your mum when you do stand up for yourself, mums like that always like to use violence against male children becuase it makes them feel powerful(foids will say its the patriarchy to blame for woman hitting their children:ROFLMAO:)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and mob477
You are destined to fail, it's just destinity/life preventing your from succeding. And the more you try the worse the punishment
I’ll never stop trying!
IMG 3428

• JFL
Reactions: Poopless One
Bro I just got my oneitis phone number and rushed into my room to start texting her, and she texted back IMMEDIATELY. But before I could reply my fuckass little brother barged into my room and asked me to fix the TV. I said no but he cried to my mom and then she came in and yelled at me to fix it and so I decided to do it thinking it would be easy. But NO after like a good solid 40 mins this stupid dogshit TV finally turned on and when I came back into my room to finally reply to her she fucking GHOSTS me cuz I left her on open for an hour.

FUCKSHAYWIQOAHSSIAUSHWUQOOAMSSNNSNSIQIQI
I'm sorry but this really made me laugh.