My fantasy plans of future displacement if i ever had the power i would do this with every baited breath possible

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 I would get mainly the most white passing phenos possible within south Asia north east Asia the middle east and north Africa And if I had the power too which i don't i would introduce tax incentives to promote the breeding of these phenotype on larger scales what i would do is make the selected phenos have like 10 kids i would then go onto target the chinks niggers and curries and then implement policies so they could only have 1 kid.

2 Over a period of a few generations you would slowly start to increase the ratio of white passing phenos.

3 To make sure the chongs curries and niggers arent Reproducing there filth as I would implement tax policies to slowly breed out the ethnic traits. With blacks i would estimate this will take 3 gens with Asians 2 gens with curries 1 or 2 gens it depends some chongs though can look like chongs even at 25 percent.But mainly the plan would be to with the help of future A.I cause i'm assuming this plan is for the long run we would get sperm samples from nordic chads and get those samples to impregnate ethnics.

@Aesthetics_III
@mido the slayer

Thoughts on this it seems to me atleast legit and the only possible solution if were not to careful the future will be dominated by chongs and niggers your gonna get these things to breed you can't stop them the best way possible to stop all this is to cut the threat at it's root you need to make sure the whitest passing indivduals within that population reproduces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534