My father still has full head of hear at 56.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
And it's almost Completely dark too. he still has youthful looking hair.

Meanwhile i'm starting to Norwood at 18. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexHeally and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Attachments

• 1577352976425.png
    1577352976425.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
Over son. Time for finasteride/ketoconazole shampoo/minoxidil
Over son. Time for finasteride/ketoconazole shampoo/minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
And it's almost Completely dark too. he still has youthful looking hair.

Meanwhile i'm starting to Norwood at 18. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
probably one of ur grandfathers or grand grand fathers have balding gene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
my dad finally is at nw2 after 57 years

i'm balder than him :rage:

probably one of ur grandfathers or grand grand fathers have balding gene
The balding gene is inherited from the X gene that you receive from your mother my friend. As you know a female is an XX and a male XY. If the male inherits the X gene from the mother that has the balding gene, then he will go bald. If the male inherits the X genes that doesn't have the balding gene, then he won't go bald. Women can go bald too but they need to have the balding gene on both X genes. So if your mother is old and has very good hair genetics despite having a bald father, then the chances of you going bald is 50%. Simply because one of her X genes has good hair genetics and the other X that she received from her father has the balding gene or else her father wouldn't have gone bald.

None of my grandfathers and Grand Grand fathers wasnt bald, my father wasnt bald, my mom have lot of hair at 53 yo but she have some loss

All y'all need a DNA test, stat. Your moms cheated with inferior genetics, jfl

All y'all need a DNA test, stat. Your moms cheated with inferior genetics, jfl

No i look like my dad a lot. my mother was a pious Women and very religious she wouldn't have cheated on my dad.

Both of my Grandfathers were bald so i guess i just went by their genes.

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock
Is your dad dimorphic or is a beardless cuck?

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexHeally
He has high DHT levels but hair follicles with low DHT sensitivity. He has great genes while you have shit genes

He went by his Mothers genes. every Male relative in my Grandmother's family still had full head of hair. (even in their 80's)

I just got unlucky with two Bald grandfathers.

80% of people have the balding gene - probably even higher for white people

I just realised i typed hear instead of hair, and now i can't edit. :rage::rage::rage::rage:

v8CFNTE.gif

• JFL
Reactions: currymax
Western/modern diets cause balding.. High GI processed foods shooting insulin and androgen levels up is not natural.
Cavemen didn't go bald.

Everyone is genetically different and some people get bad acne and bald ,,

Some people can live on a diet of coca cola and pizza and have perfect skin

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
The balding gene is inherited from the X gene that you receive from your mother my friend. As you know a female is an XX and a male XY. If the male inherits the X gene from the mother that has the balding gene, then he will go bald. If the male inherits the X genes that doesn't have the balding gene, then he won't go bald. Women can go bald too but they need to have the balding gene on both X genes. So if your mother is old and has very good hair genetics despite having a bald father, then the chances of you going bald is 50%. Simply because one of her X genes has good hair genetics and the other X that she received from her father has the balding gene or else her father wouldn't have gone bald.

Maternal grandfather theory is an Old wives tale. You get balding genes from both parents.

Maternal grandfather theory is an Old wives tale. You get balding genes from both parents.
Then explain why some sons have better hair and keep their hair longer than their fathers or vice versa? Your mother's genes are mostly responsible for your balding.

Then explain why some sons have better hair and keep their hair longer than their fathers or vice versa? Your mother's genes are mostly responsible for your balding.

They have dis-proven this. And also nine times out of ten, bald father= bald sons.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Muh the notorious Balding Gene

ITT COPE

They have dis-proven this. And also nine times out of ten, bald father= bald sons.
"Bald father = bald sons" is not true. I know men who have amazing hair while their fathers started balding at around age 15-16.

Western/modern diets cause balding.. High GI processed foods shooting insulin and androgen levels up is not natural.
Cavemen didn't go bald.

Everyone is genetically different and some people get bad acne and bald ,,

Some people can live on a diet of coca cola and pizza and have perfect skin

Cavemen only lived till 30-35 years old, and never cut their hair low, jfl @ the pseudo science

"Bald father = bald sons" is not true. I know men who have amazing hair while their fathers started balding at around age 15-16.

I have seen more often than not, if the dad is bald, the sons will be bald as well , or at least have some hair loss.

Hears me

• WTF
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Ur42uty.jpg

I would do unspeakable things to this blonde whore.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
get on finasteride before you lose your temples
nw2 sucks like shit