My father will put medicine in my food

G

gargomel

Iron
He thinks I'm very stressed, but im say I don't have any stress and he says I can't know, even though I say it doesn't happen. When I searched his phone, I saw that he was doing research on the drug called lorazepam. He will probably add it to my food. I don't know if he can prescribe it without a psychiatrist, but he has a friend who is a psychiatrist. I don't know what to do, please help me, I don't want to experience brain damage, memory loss and low IQ. I may have to report him to the police. He cannot put chemicals into my body without my consent. There's no way I can cook my own food.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bale, WeiWei, NZb6Air and 1 other person
take your meds

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, zsombi and Willmogulater
He thinks I'm very stressed, but im say I don't have any stress and he says I can't know, even though I say it doesn't happen. When I searched his phone, I saw that he was doing research on the drug called lorazepam. He will probably add it to my food. I don't know if he can prescribe it without a psychiatrist, but he has a friend who is a psychiatrist. I don't know what to do, please help me, I don't want to experience brain damage, memory loss and low IQ. I may have to report him to the police. He cannot put chemicals into my body without my consent. There's no way I can cook my own food.
set up a camera to catch him , like this case

then go to the police, not before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and gargomel
Define “food”.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
set up a camera to catch him , like this case

then go to the police, not before

Having a camera at home is a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and wastedspermcel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gargomel
food = meat and animal fat

poison = everything else
Oh my fucking god you batshit insane stupid ass nigger
Youre going on about retarded microbrain propaganda in a thread thats not even related to that

• +1
Oh my fucking god you batshit insane stupid ass nigger
Youre going on about retarded microbrain propaganda in a thread thats not even related to that
You wouldn’t need “medicine” if you ate what humans evolved to.

• Ugh..
your dad :
Th 387312948

• WTF
You wouldn’t need “medicine” if you ate what humans evolved to.
Im not op
Also curious, can you show me your stats and phisique?i want to see how your optimally fueled body is looking, maybe you can enlighten someone like me that eats upwards of 500g of white sugar in a day

• +1
Tell me him to put test e liquid to ascend

Im not op
Also curious, can you show me your stats and phisique?i want to see how your optimally fueled body is looking, maybe you can enlighten someone like me that eats upwards of 500g of white sugar in a day
Face and body reveal coming sometime next year

I dont know your situation gargomel,try telling your father what you saw on his phone and debate with him

• +1
I dont know your situation gargomel,try telling your father what you saw on his phone and debate with him
He'll probably divert the topic or tell a lie like I'll buy it for myself or something. I'm 100% sure that the shit on that phone is about me.

• +1
Reactions: Caesar4911
He'll probably divert the topic or tell a lie like I'll buy it for myself or something. I'm 100% sure that the shit on that phone is about me.
You cant actually talk to the cops if theres no solid evidence

Face and body reveal coming sometime next year
-Read some retard cult theory online
-Spreads his bullshit here endlessly
-Is surely a retarded fucking dyel with pathetic amounts of mass

• +1
You cant actually talk to the cops if theres no solid evidence
I will put a camera in the kitchen, but when I go to the police, looking at the chemical in my blood as evidence will provide 100% evidence because the drug must be present at a certain level in the blood for it to work.

• +1
Reactions: Caesar4911
This forum is almost as good as 4chan for shitposting