My father's crappy character is proof that bad personality can lower your mating potential

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
My father is a jacked (no srs he has fairly beefy muscle) endomorph type that is also 6ft tall, with a normie tier face of about 6/10. Basically he straddles the line between normie and chadlite.

Yet his wife (my mother) is a 3/10...

And I can understand why. He is a huge asshole with temper problems and probably an IQ in the 80's or at most low 90's. I fucking hate him and always have. Literally the only reason mother did not leave him is because she herself is ugly and thus probably just simply never had any better place to go. Most of my genetic shortcomings also appear to be inherited from my mother (as is also the case with my ugly sister).

But the thing is, there is no obvious reason for why this had to be. My father isn't ugly and in fact is probably slightly above average. He is tall, muscular and alpha. But he is also a huge fucking piece of shit. Actually, calling him an "alpha" isn't even accurate since his temper problems are more sad and pathetic if anything. I don't think anybody actually likes him. It seems probable to me that the reason he had to settle for my mother was because other higher quality girls simply hated him because of his shit personality.

Tbh I'm calling bs on the idea that personality doesn't matter at all. If you are between 6-7/10 you can still turn away many women if your character is garbage.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 2403
Exact same as me. My dad was a 6/10, white normie with decent bone structure but he was a full blown autist and was incel till he married my subhuman 4'9 goblin mother who always says he's a dumb asshole. She never wanted to leave tho cause she lucked out and won hypergamy but my dad left cause he couldn't take that he made the mistake of having me with a 1/10, 4'9 trucel subhuman goblina.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Toth's thot and disillusioned
Exact same as me. My dad was a 6/10, white normie with decent bone structure but he was a full blown autist and was incel till he married my subhuman 4'9 goblin mother who always says he's a dumb asshole. She never wanted to leave tho cause she lucked out and won hypergamy but my dad left cause he couldn't take that he made the mistake of having me with a 1/10, 4'9 trucel subhuman goblina.
Why would he breed a 4’9 goblin? What’s wrong with him?

Why would he breed a 4’9 goblin? What’s wrong with him?
Extreme autism and mentally illnesses. He probably wanted to feel superior so he went with the juggernaut theory (less attractive a woman is, the more attainable she is and easier to take control of).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Blackout.xl
Extreme autism and mentally illnesses. He probably wanted to feel superior so he went with the juggernaut theory (less attractive a woman is, the more attainable she is and easier to take control of).
He deserves everything that comes to him. Destroy him and finish him off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

Just lol at juggernaut theory. All women think they are princesses. And pathetically they are sort of right since there are never ending supplies of thirsty men.