My favorite blackpill comics

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
754EB2F3 9132 425C 831C 8BBAF8E34930

It’s hilarious and tragic at the same time. I always burst into laugh reading it and feel how lucky I am, because my dad wanted me to live like these 2 guys, and I woke up early enough. Unfortunately there are still too many poor guys who are not woke and end up being cucked. Their entire life is a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
View attachment 146875
It’s hilarious and tragic at the same time. I always burst into laugh reading it and feel how lucky I am, because my dad wanted me to live like these 2 guys, and I woke up early enough. Unfortunately there are still too many poor guys who are not woke and end up being cucked. Their entire life is a joke.
There is no shame to moneymax but just dont waste your money on foids. Go to poor countries like Ukraine and buy hookers if you are investier psl.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 1464, DidntRead and 1 other person
There is no shame to moneymax but just dont waste your money on foids. Go to poor countries like Ukraine and buy hookers if you are investier psl.
Yep, money is important. But spending all your prime years studycelling in the hope of betabuxxing a used up hoe is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1464
Yep, money is important. But spending all your prime years studycelling in the hope of betabuxxing a used up hoe is ridiculous
If I wasn't at uni I'd just be rotting at home tho

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
If I wasn't at uni I'd just be rotting at home tho
Uni is fun especially if you love your majors. Just don't become a studycel and ignore your looks. I genuinely regret not looksmaxing when I was a student.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
The guy who made those comics created R / Hapas

:p:p:p