My favorite threads to troll in

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
When people are asking about some health related problem, whether it be mental, physical or any type of health. They're frantically trying to figure out a solution to such health problem. Now the whole time I know the fucking solution. I know the solution to EVERY health issue motherfucker, autism. vaccinations, cancer, anything. But I don't tell these guys, because I know that they are too ignorant and low IQ to go through with that I tell them to do, instead throw some baseless insults and cognitive biases they obtained from jews, like the neurotypical slaves they are. So instead, I just troll these fuckers in every health related thread, and piss them off to the highest degree. 99% of the time I know how to cure the exact "incurable" health problem they're trying to solve, but I don't tell them since I know they're a bunch of ignorant fucks anyway, I taunt them, I fuck with them :feelshmm: I tell them to submit to me as god as they beg me for an answer to their problems, just for me to never tell it to them. Or, if I do, I suggest them to do something that will only fuck up their problems instead of bettering them, like, "take supplements, take antibiotics, intermittent fasting" ect. All because I know they're ignorant worthless people. Now if I'm talking to one of my friends on here, I tell them the truth on what to do always, I'm a good guy always help out my friends. But if it's someone who pissed me off in the past, I make sure to gaslight and fuck with them as much as possible hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, BigJimsWornOutTires, itzyaboyJJ and 5 others
Avd will cure everything

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Some nigga asked for advice to ascend at 15. I told him take oral minox

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry, itzyaboyJJ and Tgfttr
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry, BigJimsWornOutTires and Tgfttr
You dont have the answers you just think you do. If you did you wouldnt be so mentally ill

Use me as a dnr button

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires