my favorite types of people

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
people who are genuine rather than virtue signal and subconsciously manipulate u . thats why i HATE foids . i dont care if people are "right" cuz if u look for people who are "right" then ur a retard cuz u will never approach righteosness that way every1 is wrong with the context to make them wrong . i just hate these jew faggots and their slaves who always lie to u .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, IAMNOTANINCEL, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
every person is a jew slave nowadays

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
every person is a jew slave nowadays
ya doesnt matter if u wageslave or not if u buy anything ur goycattle if u invest ur giving them shekel if u steal ur still consuming (whoever u stole from has to buy more now to replace what was lost)

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and isis_Bleach
if u go to prison then ur part of the psyop to make people want police if u be homeless ur part of the psyop to make people fear being homeless and wageslave their asses off

people who are genuine rather than virtue signal and subconsciously manipulate u . thats why i HATE foids . i dont care if people are "right" cuz if u look for people who are "right" then ur a retard cuz u will never approach righteosness that way every1 is wrong with the context to make them wrong . i just hate these jew faggots and their slaves who always lie to u .
do you have bad previous experiences?

• +1
ya doesnt matter if u wageslave or not if u buy anything ur goycattle if u invest ur giving them shekel if u steal ur still consuming (whoever u stole from has to buy more now to replace what was lost)
but the money value tied to those things is a jewish invention. pre-money and pre-jew there were still shelters and food and other items they just werent cost money

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Youㅤ
do you have bad previous experiences?
ive never had a good experience in my life cuz my perception is distorted im neurotic literally cant think of anything good ever happening except joining this forum so i can rot

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and twinkceluwu
and so that means that consumption isnt inherently jewish or evil, just that money/prices is

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Tabula Rasa
ive never had a good experience in my life cuz my perception is distorted im neurotic literally cant think of anything good ever happening except joining this forum so i can rot
why do you want to rot?

• +1
but the money value tied to those things is a jewish invention. pre-money and pre-jew there were still shelters and food and other items they just werent cost money
shekel is greatest invention for many reasons

and so that means that consumption isnt inherently jewish or evil, just that money/prices is
consume wild plants and rainwater if ur obsessed with being anti jew

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i see. have you been to therapy?
dont want to talk about this dont like users being like "muh i wanna help u fix ur mental health poor lad"

unless u have another motive for this question . therapy should be known as bad for any1 who knows the jooish psyops unless u mean some esoteric therapy rather than a fat brainwashed foid . yeah ive been to therapy since 7 speaking from experience always leads to trying to make u buy jew drugs to inhibit ur IQ and creativity

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, twinkceluwu and slavicpsycho
dont want to talk about this dont like users being like "muh i wanna help u fix ur mental health poor lad"

unless u have another motive for this question . therapy should be known as bad for any1 who knows the jooish psyops unless u mean some esoteric therapy rather than a fat brainwashed foid . yeah ive been to therapy since 7 speaking from experience always leads to trying to make u buy jew drugs to inhibit ur IQ and creativity
how old are you?

i think ur best way of coping is asking questions

• +1
Reading your posts I see entire mindset is cooked and you seem schizo as fuck, please seek some hobbies and get a job. Get a grip of your life so you can atleast enjoy something.

Telling you this for your own good, ur gonna live a miserable life unless you do something ASAP.

Better to try now than giving up and rotting away

• Hmm...
what do you want exactly?
travel to another reality where magic and wonder predominates over fear and confusion

gain immortality (includeing in a non-physical sense)

help this world (cuz its all i know right now) i want to kill all bad people

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and twinkceluwu
Reading your posts I see entire mindset is cooked and you seem schizo as fuck, please seek some hobbies and get a job. Get a grip of your life so you can atleast enjoy something.

Telling you this for your own good, ur gonna live a miserable life unless you do something ASAP.

Better to try now than giving up and rotting away
if people just listened to advice things would be easier

no , ur a fool . even if ur right . we both can read the same piece of advice but have different contexts so will act different based on it .

travel to another reality where magic and wonder predominates over fear and confusion

gain immortality (includeing in a non-physical sense)

help this world (cuz its all i know right now) i want to kill all bad people
interesting

• +1