My favourite ioi from girls

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

^_^
When your eye fucking a girl and she starts getting shy and self conscious n shit. Like she starts playing with her hair, fixing her shirt/skirt before looking at you for approval again. When they try to look good for me it just makes me want to stare more just so they know I appreciate them trying to look good for me.

Looking at you/making eye contact with you before fixing their hair is the most common subtle ioi, look out for it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_, boss8055, poopoohead and 9 others
Man i love eye raping females
BDD47C2F 0533 4A0C A1A3 0E3C02E0C568

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Darkeningstar, DeadTrees and 5 others
When your eye fucking a girl and she starts getting shy and self conscious n shit. Like she starts playing with her hair, fixing her shirt/skirt before looking at you for approval again. When they try to look good for me it just makes me want to stare more just so they know I appreciate them trying to look good for me.

Looking at you/making eye contact with you before fixing their hair is the most common subtle ioi, look out for it.
Dude if all that's going on you should be fucking them by the end of the night.

"Before looking at you for approval again.", lol.

Girls are rarely this blatant, and if they are you look like a complete dweeb if you don't go over and say, "What's up baby bitch? Wanna go back to my place and play with my stinky winky dinky doodle? I like that pussy you got."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and raleqtambrobret
Dude if all that's going on you should be fucking them by the end of the night.

"Before looking at you for approval again.", lol.

Girls are rarely this blatant, and if they are you look like a complete dweeb if you don't go over and say, "What's up baby bitch? Wanna go back to my place and play with my stinky winky dinky doodle? I like that pussy you got."
"Wanna shoot over ta my place.......?"

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ur creeping her iut dude

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, try2beme and Copeful
Ur creeping her iut dude
Dw im socially aware, i would notice if im actually creeping out a girl, and if i was then i would stop immediately. I only do it to let them know im interested.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Dw im socially aware, i would notice if im actually creeping out a girl, and if i was then i would stop immediately. I only do it to let them know im interested.
Bro eye fuck anyone and they’ll act like that

Ur just creeping them out unless ur high htn+

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and alurmo
means absolutely 0
for the 35774234453325th time if they want you they’ll approach

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, raleqtambrobret and WhoTookVendetta
means absolutely 0
finally someone with common sense that isnt autistic :lul:

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Copeful

Cope only IOI is when she approaches you and starts sucking you off. Btw getting this every day is the minimum requirement for HTN

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
means absolutely 0
Cope only IOI is when she approaches you and starts sucking you off. Btw getting this every day is the minimum requirement for HTN
Or more commonly they will put themselves in a position to be easily approached. All girls react differently the same way guys react differently when they find someone attractive. You have to be severely autistic to believe all girls directly cold approach, most dont, they just show heavy signals and try to make life easier for you by staying in close proximity, you would know if you had any experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, bloomercel and Copeful
Or more commonly they will put themselves in a position to be easily approached. All girls react differently the same way guys react differently when they find someone attractive. You have to be severely autistic to believe all girls directly cold approach, most dont, they just show heavy signals and try to make life easier for you by staying in close proximity, you would know if you had any experience.
nope
your the autistic one for confusing normal human behavior for muh iois
muh she looked at me so she wants to fuck :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, raleqtambrobret and WhoTookVendetta

I give little consideration to ioi, I give enough consideration to what I call gut ioi, which differ from the usual ones because they are not supposed to have bias.
However, I consider ioi eye contact only in some circumstances.

nope
your the autistic one for confusing normal human behavior for muh iois
muh she looked at me so she wants to fuck :lul::lul::lul:
REAL FOOTAGE OF OP:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Copeful and kviijjjjj
mandatory @ambi tag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
mandatory @ambi tag
they like him so much they WANT to look good for him, but just cant quite approach him
Women are shy bro!:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Remove the eye and it works for me

I fuck more than anyone here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Darkeningstar

omega water