My favourite user is @DR. NICKGA

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
@DR. NICKGA

I’ve never seen someone more dedicated tbh

he makes me feel so special he’s in all of my threads hating but still more dedicated than any of my fans

My fans are all fake he’s the only real nigga

Meanwhile all the guys here sucking my dick would backstab me first turn but he is different

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and GabachoCopium
@DR. NICKGA

I’ve never seen someone more dedicated tbh

he makes me feel so special he’s in all of my threads hating but still more dedicated than any of my fans

My fans are all fake he’s the only real nigga

Meanwhile all the guys here sucking my dick would backstab me first turn but he is different
i don’t recognize him

does he have rare lookz?

i don’t recognize him

does he have rare lookz?
Nahh man he is a 6.1 famous prettyboy with exotic look + rated chadlite and he is a professional tennis player + professional GS:GO player

He is also rlly hot

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and GabachoCopium
i don’t recognize him

does he have rare lookz?
He’s mostly hidden in my threads but he’s in all of them tbh I took him off ignore gotta appreciate the effort

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Nahh man he is a 6.1 famous prettyboy with exotic look + rated chadlite and he is also a professional tennis player + professional GS:GO player

He is also rlly hot

Never heard of her

Never heard of her
That’s cause he’s a ghost mostly posting some old pics of me he is usually in my threads I’d say 90% of his posts are in my threads

That’s cause he’s a ghost mostly posting some old pics of me he is usually in my threads I’d say 90% of his posts are in my threads
nice alt bud

@DR. NICKGA is not my alt I’m not that much of a loser to actually make alts here
But loser enough to have 44,392 posts in 1 year + also sending nudes of 7 year old boys

But loser enough to have 44,392 posts in 1 year + also sending nudes of 7 year old boys
Jfl at that last larp

Tho I gotta admit that thread was retarded I didn’t do anything wrong I’m not gay