My female cousin is kind of blackpilled

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
I was at my grandmother's house the other day and she said something along the lines of:

"Honestly, if a man isn't handsome and/or has no money, life is gonna be very hard for him."

Note that she said 'not handsome', as opposed to 'not ugly'. My aunts rolled their eyes a bit but no one contested her. There are more openly blackpilled normies than most here would assume.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, BongMog, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
I legit heard my cousin and her friends ask each other "would you rather be with an indian or a black guy" and they all caged together.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 21661 and DelonLover1999
I legit heard my cousin and her friends ask each otjerati "would you rather be with an indian or a black guy" and they all caged together.
brutal shit, at least you can try to date within your own pheno in most cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, gribsufer1 and aspiringexcel
it's just using the brain cells a little bit

she forgot about height

brutal shit, at least you can try to date within your own pheno in most cases
Wdym bhai? They arent self hating deathniks, theyre just edgy slavic kpopstancels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 21661
I was at my grandmother's house the other day and she said something along the lines of:

"Honestly, if a man isn't handsome and/or has no money, life is gonna be very hard for him."

Note that she said 'not handsome', as opposed to 'not ugly'. My aunts rolled their eyes a bit but no one contested her. There are more openly blackpilled normies than most here would assume.
as her if she'd hit, better than any fiverr face rating

I legit heard my cousin and her friends ask each other "would you rather be with an indian or a black guy" and they all caged together.
wow i thought black men were considered attractive

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
My mom is blackpilled asf. Was telling her blackpill stuff and she was agreeing fully.

Wdym bhai? They arent self hating deathniks, theyre just edgy slavic kpopstancels
Ironically slavic foids are the euros I see racemixing most lol. But I was around a group of poojeetas once (both were like 4'11" btw) and they were laughing at some 5'7" curry for being 5'7" and just fucking existing jfl.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and aspiringexcel
she forgot about height
she has said before that she has a preference for 180cm+, but that it would only be a true dealbreaker if the guy was close to her height (5'4).

wow i thought black men were considered attractive
Legends and myths from the slums of Chicago
My mom is blackpilled asf. Was telling her blackpill stuff and she was agreeing fully.

Ironically slavic foids are the euros I see racemixing most lol. But I was around a group of poojeetas once (both were like 4'11" btw) and they were laughing at some 5'7" curry for being 5'7" and just fucking existing jfl.
If some blackcel, currycel or a nepalcel that works for Wolt dares to drive past a foid in Zagreb theyll either laugh their asses off or be disgusted.

ovER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 21661
as her if she'd hit, better than any fiverr face rating
Counts

• +1
Reactions: fuse and MongolTurk
Legends and myths from the slums of Chicago

If some blackcel, currycel or a nepalcel that works for Wolt dares to drive past a foid in Zagreb theyll either laugh their asses off or be disgusted.

ovER
C'est fini
Why the hell are there curries in Croatia bro. I swear they go fucking everywhere.

There was one girl, who was kinda racially ambiguous
I asked her "what race are you?"
she said "white"
I said "in mumbai"
and she got offended

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, aspiringexcel and DelonLover1999
she's just parroting the general sentiment of society right now. gen z is the only generation to have immediate access to all blackpill knowledge at birth. her opinions are the direct consequence of my posts from a decade ago

C'est fini
Why the hell are there curries in Croatia bro. I swear they go fucking everywhere.

she said "white"
I said "in mumbai"
and she got offended
mirin inhib

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
direct consequence of my posts from a decade ago
look up the word 'direct' on oxford's dictionary asap

also check out 'delusion' while you're at it

ps: you're mostly right, except the last part where you went full narcy

C'est fini

she said "white"
I said "in mumbai"
and she got offended
They come in hope of going to germany when they earn enough money

But they end up as Woltcel subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
in Italy they are
in italy they so arent, blacks are only an acquired fetish , girls who arent black wont like them only when they become whores amd find out about bbc do some women start to like blacks only