My fillers + buccal fat removal results

AverageConnoisseur

AverageConnoisseur

Iron
Body fat roughly the same, though less water retention in the after. Did buccal fat removal + 0.6 ml fillers in each gonion. Thoughts on how much I've managed to gain in terms of appeal?

Attachments

• IMG_20241007_181514_198.jpg
    IMG_20241007_181514_198.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241007_181634_681.jpg
    IMG_20241007_181634_681.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241007_122222.jpg
    IMG_20241007_122222.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240930_203630.jpg
    IMG_20240930_203630.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, LuckyBeast, NZb6Air and 3 others
next is actually debloating ur face, mirin tho

• +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777 and armemann
next is actually debloating ur face, mirin tho
Yeah but actually no matter how much I debloated before buccal fat removal I couldnt get any visible cheekbone projection while only the surgery made my cheekbones and face look somehow lean permanently

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Also current physique wonder what my overall SMV is with current face and body stats (180 cm 91.5 kg)

Attachments

• IMG_20241013_234550_140.jpg
    IMG_20241013_234550_140.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse, LuckyBeast, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
What was ur body fat at when u got it done?

Body fat roughly the same, though less water retention in the after. Did buccal fat removal + 0.6 ml fillers in each gonion. Thoughts on how much I've managed to gain in terms of appeal?
damn that actually is a big ass difference. how old r u, im in the same situation rn, stubborn chubby cheeks that i cant seem to get rid off

What was ur body fat at when u got it done?
The same as it is rn, its always been about 15 percent for me

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
damn that actually is a big ass difference. how old r u, im in the same situation rn, stubborn chubby cheeks that i cant seem to get rid off
i did the removal at 19 and fillers recently at 20, buccal fat is actually a good benefical procedure for many of those who struggle with face chubiness, for me personally it gave me very satisficating results in terms of reducing fat that surrounds cheekbones thus making them more prominent

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
was your face fat genetic, like you just had genetically big buccal fat pads?
i did the removal at 19 and fillers recently at 20, buccal fat is actually a good benefical procedure for many of those who struggle with face chubiness, for me personally it gave me very satisficating results in terms of reducing fat that surrounds cheekbones thus making them more prominent

was your face fat genetic, like you just had genetically big buccal fat pads?
Yes, the surgeon told he had me quite lots of buccal fat removed, I tried to lean out and dropped bf to maybe 10-12 bf (Could find a proof but I think need time to search for photos), but no matter how low my bf was my face was always much chubbier than my body looked. So yes I was the perfect candidate for the surgery

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
just get lean

Yes, the surgeon told he had me quite lots of buccal fat removed, I tried to lean out and dropped bf to maybe 10-12 bf (Could find a proof but I think need time to search for photos), but no matter how low my bf was my face was always much chubbier than my body looked. So yes I was the perfect candidate for the surgery
do you know whats the age requirement to get surgery for it? I've tried everything such as debloat, cutting out sugars, cal deficit but it just seems to be genetic. it seems getting rid of face fat is one of the primary ways of ascending. hurts alot when people tell me i would be "htn" if i lose my face fa

just get lean
I told u the same bf in both pic periods, but its obvious the surgery made a difference. Btw for debloating I permanently use HCTZ, can advise to everyone as an everyday water pill with no sides

do you know whats the age requirement to get surgery for it? I've tried everything such as debloat, cutting out sugars, cal deficit but it just seems to be genetic. it seems getting rid of face fat is one of the primary ways of ascending. hurts alot when people tell me i would be "htn" if i lose my face fa
I had no issues doing it at 19 but Im in Russia, ask doctors in ur country whether there are any requirements. Good luck in solving this issue, as you can see there are lots of ways to reduce chubiness. Also try out HCTZ on a daily basis to reduce water retention, vebeen using it for 6 months no sides and constantly less bloated

I had no issues doing it at 19 but Im in Russia, ask doctors in ur country whether there are any requirements. Good luck in solving this issue, as you can see there are lots of ways to reduce chubiness. Also try out HCTZ on a daily basis to reduce water retention, vebeen using it for 6 months no sides and constantly less bloated
HCTZ requires a prescription, did you buy it off online? also have you ever considered using injections such as lipolab to get rid of face fat

I told u the same bf in both pic periods, but its obvious the surgery made a difference. Btw for debloating I permanently use HCTZ, can advise to everyone as an everyday water pill with no sides
Yes, the result is nice but you’re still far from lean. I’d estimate your bf% closer towards 18-20%, based on your pictures. You’ll never know your looks potential until you get actually lean.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and DarkAscender
HCTZ requires a prescription, did you buy it off online? also have you ever considered using injections such as lipolab to get rid of face fat
No I am currently researching into those injections and yet cant give a definite answer about them. But about buccal fat can certainly recommend it
Prescription wise idk, we in Russia dont get asked prescriptions and buy whatever we need))

Yes, the result is nice but you’re still far from lean. I’d estimate your bf% closer towards 18-20%, based on your pictures. You’ll never know your looks potential until you get actually lean.
You mean based on my body pic Ive posted? I can show u when my body was leaner but face still significantly more bloated

it doesnt work like that if you just have genetically large buccal fat pads
Buccal fat removal only targets a small area and is like a drop in the bucket, if you carry excess subcutaneous fat.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
Buccal fat removal only targets a small area and is like a drop in the bucket, if you carry excess subcutaneous fat.
Yes, I noticed it mainly reduced fat surrounding zygos. And then to reduce my roundish face appearance I added diuretics + fillers, and the end results you can see, much different and better angularity without a significant change in bf

im like 10 percent body fat bro, im pretty sure its all genetic

good results

• +1
Reactions: AverageConnoisseur
How would u rate my current appeal btw I just wonder with my body and height
pretty good, but you look like you would appeal to more older women, and im guessing your around your 20s and you would want to attract girls your age so maybe grow your hair out a little

pretty good, but you look like you would appeal to more older women, and im guessing your around your 20s and you would want to attract girls your age so maybe grow your hair out a little
I have a 17 yr old gf so dont care much btw, I just on this forum to give you guys advice as I know from my experience that only looksmax made me be able to get this gf and all the slays Ive made through my life. Im free to answer any your question regarding my experience

ngl get jaw implants

Your lower third is too bulky, specially the chin and the jaw body part right next to the chin corners.

What changed when u got fillers. Did girls like u more? The jaw pills is so fucking real :feelswah:

Last edited:

who did your buccal fat pad removal

Why not get lean if u aim for facial aesthetics? Even if u subjectively think it doesnt work, it would help a fucking lot holy shit. Ur sittin at 25 percent bf and du buccal… insane shit

Get to 8% and look at ur face

Ubsustainable long-term.
10-12% is OK.
I think in some cases buccal fat removal may be justified.
Indeed, lower third seems a bit bulky, acromegaly tier chin.

• +1
Reactions: armemann
Ubsustainable long-term.
10-12% is OK.
I think in some cases buccal fat removal may be justified.
Indeed, lower third seems a bit bulky, acromegaly tier chin.
Yeah 10-12 okay also. But this is fat af getting buccal fat removal. What a world we live in

Wouldve leaned before so you find out how hollow cheecks would look on you. Maybe if youre getting slimmer (you have a lot of potential in that category) you look like a sleepless junkie but hey you look way better than before

How much did you pay?

Highest IQ tiktokcel, put your fork down before going for any cosmetic procedures

did you do full removal or partial removal? How much of the result was attributed to the buccal fat procedure vs fillers? Can you share pic of just fat removal? Thanks - You had a really nice result