My final comment on the ‘muh car halo’

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Car halo is only legit for guys. I get terra respect in my whip by a lot of people especially guys.

Most women tho on dating apps do not care what you drive as after all, you cannot fuck a Mercedes. And all they care about is fucking and how hot you are.

Car is and always will be male gaze. For drug dealers it is not the car that gets them women, it’s the fact they are known and have status and rep as a drug dealer bad boy.

It is not the car.

Get a nerd or loner a Mercedes and nothing changes tbh. You do not need a flash car to get women and most men that get women do not have a flash car.

If you think a flash car changes you’re attractive you’re wrong and will get burned. Again. A flash car is usually a by product of an attractive man, AND NOT WHAT MAKES HIM ATTRACTIVE.

I.e. a man that has a lot of money or good job for example usually will more likely have a flash car

So go ahead rotter go get your flash car just like Elliot Rodger’s did and see how invisible you still are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, skkrrrtcantdo, trueceI and 3 others
What if I don't have a car but I'm hot, can I still get girls or nah

Car halo = showing gold diggers you have money

So go ahead rotter go get your flash car just like Elliot Rodger’s did and see how invisible you still are

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Klasik616
Well said, a truecel geek with a Tesla means nothing. In fact he will be mocked and they will say he is trying to compensate with a car

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and WishIwasChico
Well said, a truecel geek with a Tesla means nothing. In fact he will be mocked and they will say he is trying to compensate with a car
Ye pretty much tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Nobody would buy a tesla to compensate :forcedsmile:

Tesla bmw Mercedes same shit, you understood my point

Aren’t you the guy who believe in numerology?
Have you received a reading? Send birthday or continue cope, the numbers don't lie ill deconstruct your entire brain fella

Thought girls are car nerds? Isn't there Chad cars and Oofy-doofy car brands tho.