My final goodbye (legit if mods actually do delete my account)

P

plukee

I pretty much know what i need to do tbh. Honestly i do not want to associate with this forum its just full of idiots obsessing over black genitals now and full of degen posting and no one actually looksmaxxes or suggests anything good and its been invaded by greycels now. It was fun while it lasted ig but im just gonna continue my progress in private. I don’t want to surpass 5k posts too cause unlike most people here i actually have a life and don’t rot on this forum all day. To the genuine good users on this forum like @greycel and all the muslims and christians on here especially i wish you’re granted everything in life and im very envious of some of your dedication and commitment to your faith i do want to progress further in my religious knowledge tbh. Everything will come your way and god has a plan for you

And for the fucking retards like @the BULL and narcy greys who joined in 2023-2024 i hope you get the mental health issues you suffer with treated you bipolar mfs.

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees i know ask thee for a self ban for now and when i have my account scheduled for deleting please actually delete it this time because its not been working previously

Take care everyone it was fun on here while it lasted

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Runawaytictac, mewingmaxxer, Michael Myers and 14 others
This is probably gonna get 0 replies anyways cause of the state of this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and sub5c3l
Is this because of @BitchBoy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy and Costcosuperstore
Is this because of @BitchBoy
I mean he does count as one of these narcy cunts so yeah he applies to it kinda. Even tho he is the most pathetic user on here

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy, Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
@Xtra shame we will never have a looksmaxx meet up considering how much we have in common

You will come back , you can’t leave

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo and plukee
I seen your thread and ngl i do agree there is a chance i probably will. you made some good points

• +1
Reactions: gigell
But if i do comeback and @Michael Myers has failed to delete my account on the date scheduled i probably won’t come back until about a year.

• +1
I seen your thread and ngl i do agree there is a chance i probably you made some good points
Yeah and I’m back , that thread was worthless

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Yeah and I’m back , that thread was worthless
Also just wanted to say your one of the users i was referring to you in this thread when I mentioned the Christian part. You are a good user bhai

• +1
Also just wanted to say your one of the users i was referring to you in this thread when I mentioned the Christian part. You are a good user bhai
Thank you

• +1
I pretty much know what i need to do tbh. Honestly i do not want to associate with this forum its just full of idiots obsessing over black genitals now and full of degen posting and no one actually looksmaxxes or suggests anything good and its been invaded by greycels now. It was fun while it lasted ig but im just gonna continue my progress in private. I don’t want to surpass 5k posts too cause unlike most people here i actually have a life and don’t rot on this forum all day. To the genuine good users on this forum like @greycel and all the muslims and christians on here especially i wish you’re granted everything in life and im very envious of some of your dedication and commitment to your faith i do want to progress further in my religious knowledge tbh. Everything will come your way and god has a plan for you

And for the fucking retards like @the BULL and narcy greys who joined in 2023-2024 i hope you get the mental health issues you suffer with treated you bipolar mfs.

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees i know ask thee for a self ban for now and when i have my account scheduled for deleting please actually delete it this time because its not been working previously

Time to enjoy summer

• +1
I'll miss you man

• So Sad
Time to enjoy summer
Yep. Another fucking pathetic lonely summer for truecels like me. I get more depressed in this season than in winter probably because i actually like winter

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
I'll miss you man
I’ll miss you too bhai but like what the other user said I’ll be back at some point maybe depends

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Yep. Another fucking pathetic lonely summer for truecels like me. I get more depressed in this season than in winter probably because i actually like winter
Oh shit so what r u going to be doing instead of this site ?

Aight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxilofailo, BitchBoy, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Oh shit so what r u going to be doing instead of this site ?
Just live my life ig. Will probably lurk for any information i can do but I already know what I wanna do self improvement wise. I think while im not gonna be on here just try and be more NT and see what opportunity i am given.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and halloweed
and narcy greys who joined in 2023-2024 i hope you get the mental health issues you suffer with treated you bipolar mfs.
Joined nov 29. 2022

How do you think you are better than 2023cels:lul:

Joined nov 29. 2022

How do you think you are better than 2023cels:lul:
Had an account in may actually. But deleted it. Lurked since late 2021 tho

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
This forum is bad for u mentally
Leave and ascend

• Love it
Bye. I liked your posts. Hoping you ascend.

• Love it
This forum is bad for u mentally
Leave and ascend
Honestly i came back here when my mental health was great but after 3 weeks on here it goes down the gutter

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
Bye. I liked your posts. Hoping you ascend.
I liked your posts too. I might ascend soon but who knows. Wishing the best for you in life aswell man

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Am i a valid 2024

• +1
  • +1
Honestly i came back here when my mental health was great but after 3 weeks on here it goes down the gutter
When i lurked without making an acc i was actually doing ok , saving good threads and actually applying looksmaxxing
I made an acc so i can bypass the fkin 3 searches limit and now im a rotter on here my mental has become worse
Im slacking off on what i need to do to imrpove i just post on the forum and waste time
Hope u ascend bro

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and plukee
@Xtra shame we will never have a looksmaxx meet up considering how much we have in common
add me on trashcord if ur leaving this garbage site

• +1
add me on trashcord if ur leaving this garbage site
I don’t use discord cause just like this forum it’s full of mentally ill fucks

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
When i lurked without making an acc i was actually doing ok , saving good threads and actually applying looksmaxxing
I made an acc so i can bypass the fkin 3 searches limit and now im a rotter on here my mental has become worse
Im slacking off on what i need to do to imrpove i just post on the forum and waste time
Hope u ascend bro
Same exact thing with me

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and Xtra
do u have nothing besides this forum?
reddit but even then i don’t post anything on there it’s just to lurk and ask questions. Barely use that too. Socials I don’t use that often

It’s really interesting you did this day. You would not believe me haha, but earlier today when I was checking somebody’s last message.. I had some kind of premonition of you specifically leaving. I was thinking to myself when would a user I actually like a lot leave. Before me, or after? And your name was the first to cross my mind
I guess God ended up answering that one for me..

It’s a shame that the number of interactions we’ve had were so little. You were one of the only few I deeply resonated with on this site.
Nevertheless, do what is best for you man.
I know wherever you go in the future you will achieve whatever you wish to pursue. You’ve got a strong head on your shoulders bro, and I have full trust in your ability to differentiate right from wrong.

Wish you the best that life has to offer brother! 🌌

PS. If you do plan to come back, one day in the far future (even if to reminisce on how far you’ve gone), then please send me a message. Who knows, maybe I’ll still be around here
PPS. I love the Winter too ❤️ ❄️

• Love it
Your last activity may be private but youre not fooling anybody

It’s really interesting you did this day. You would not believe me haha, but earlier today when I was checking somebody’s last message.. I had some kind of premonition of you specifically leaving. I was thinking to myself when would a user I actually like a lot leave. Before me, or after? And your name was the first to cross my mind
I guess God ended up answering that one for me..

It’s a shame that the number of interactions we’ve had were so little. You were one of the only few I deeply resonated with on this site.
Nevertheless, do what is best for you man.
I know wherever you go in the future you will achieve whatever you wish to pursue. You’ve got a strong head on your shoulders bro, and I have full trust in your ability to differentiate right from wrong.

Wish you the best that life has to offer brother! 🌌

PS. If you do plan to come back, one day in the far future (even if to reminisce on how far you’ve gone), then please send me a message. Who knows, maybe I’ll still be around here
PPS. I love the Winter too ❤️ ❄️
I hope you’re granted everything in life bro. God has a plan for all of us including the wicked here

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
bro tagged me in some post about his life LMAO

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
see you in a week
tried this too
I'm addicted to currys obsessing over me

I'm addicted to rotting
rotting is life
life is rotting

life is worthless
see you in a week

:p:p:owo::owo:

Another day another bullied cuck

I can’t do anything with the deletion system, but I’ll give you a requested ban in the meantime.

see you tomorrow :p

• +1
Reactions: moggathon

Caged hard