My final got postponed to today

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Was supposed to be yesterday but weather cancelled it now it’s today, man I’m praying I score dude

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 97baHater
I hope you ace that test bud

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
A test would get cancelled by shit weather yes :feelshmm:
Yes? Are you dumb? It happened a lot of times where school was cancelled due to heavy snow storm nigga

Yes? Are you dumb? It happened a lot of times where school was cancelled due to heavy snow storm nigga
fuck your right. But anyway why would I even have school yet alone finals in August :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
pretty sure they play football no matter what rain wind or snow. ive seen them do it all in thsoe fucking stadiums no matter what fucking weather it is the groudn can be literal myd they still play. the big ass niggers never seem to care abt the weather and tom brady doesnt either

pretty sure they play football no matter what rain wind or snow. ive seen them do it all in thsoe fucking stadiums no matter what fucking weather it is the groudn can be literal myd they still play. the big ass niggers never seem to care abt the weather and tom brady doesnt either
The thing is we don’t play in those big ass stadiums that have weather regulations within them, we just played on a classic outdoor field which gets absolutely raped by bad weather

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
The thing is we don’t play in those big ass stadiums that have weather regulations within them, we just played on a classic outdoor field which gets absolutely raped by bad weather
i love football i wish i grew up playing it instead of tennis and soccer like a fucking moron:feelswah:nobody plays those sports. so i got no one to play with but my cock :feelswah::lul:

i love football i wish i grew up playing it instead of tennis and soccer like a fucking moron:feelswah:nobody plays those sports. so i got no one to play with but my cock :feelswah::lul:
By football I mean soccer…

• Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
american football is so gay bruh it’s just a bunch of faggots running into each other
yea have fun airh ur game bud

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis and GabachoCopium