my final looksmax goal

othersitedown

othersitedown

Diamond
Many of you want to become slayers or gigachads or whatever to get laid.

I personally just want to look like what I think I look like. What I see in the bathroom mirrors, in car windows, and in the dark reflections I turn my phone off. My reflection's got flaws but I'm comfortable with it, but then cognitive dissonance hits when I see a photo of myself looking nothing like what I think I look like. I don't want to be a 10/10 transcended chad, I just want to not undergo an identity crisis every time I see a pic of myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683, mfk, Pikabro and 5 others

I personally just want to look like what I think I look like. What I see in the bathroom mirrors, in car windows, and in the dark reflections I turn my phone off. My reflection's got flaws but I'm comfortable with it, but then cognitive dissonance hits when I see a photo of myself looking nothing like what I think I look like. I don't want to be a 10/10 transcended chad, I just want to not undergo an identity crisis every time I see a pic of myself.
I used to care a lot about mirrors pics etc. But tbh irl validation>

fuark, exactly how I feel tbh

How do you know that's not how others see you? When we see a picture of ourselves reversed our mind highlights all of our flaws because it's the exact opposite of what we're used to seeing but I doubt we look like that to other people. They are used to seeing us one way the whole time as well so they don't notice the flaws we do when we see non mirrored pics of ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
How do you know that's not how others see you? When we see a picture of ourselves reversed our mind highlights all of our flaws because it's the exact opposite of what we're used to seeing but I doubt we look like that to other people. They are used to seeing us one way the whole time as well so they don't notice the flaws we do when we see non mirrored pics of ourselves.
I thought I looked subhuman after ascending with surgeries and softmaxes, because my brain hadn't adjusted yet. But all the female comments indicated otherwise. They would also start convos on apps, then basically push for sex IRL upon meeting. Meaning I probably had latent body dysmorphia.

You are always your own worst critic. Only decent looking womens comments on your looks ultimately matter. (And I agree with the old PSL adage, piv is the only indicator of interest)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20631 and AlexBrown84
Based

I am disgusted of myself

I thought I looked subhuman after ascending with surgeries and softmaxes, because my brain hadn't adjusted yet. But all the female comments indicated otherwise. They would also start convos on apps, then basically push for sex IRL upon meeting. Meaning I probably had latent body dysmorphia.

You are always your own worst critic. Only decent looking womens comments on your looks ultimately matter. (And I agree with the old PSL adage, piv is the only indicator of interest)
But you are Gandy

non mirrored pics look so brutal. I look distorted however I am very pleased when looking at the mirror

What's with people recently posting emo stuff.
I think its just exposure effect.
I used to hate my non mirrored pics as well and greatly preferred how I look in the mirror.
Until I decided to not use the mirror effect in selfies anymore.
Now my non mirrored selfies and back camera pics looks exactly how I perceive myself in the mirror. I don't even dislike how I look in non mirrored selfies anymore.
I think it helps to get over this phenomenon quickly to make it easier and objective for you to identify your failos etc.
Mirrored selfies is brain trickery

non mirrored pics look so brutal. I look distorted however I am very pleased when looking at the mirror
Non mirrored pics just look awkward. Even my hair looks good when I look in the mirror but when I look at a non mirrored picture of that same hair, the hair looks like shit. Hair isn't supposed to be symmetrical even either. This just proves no matter what you see in the non mirrored version you are gonna think it's weird it because your brain isn't used to it so it's uncomfortable

This is a big problem for me also. I've been looksmaxing for 10 years, maybe even longer and have pretty much done what I can and have reached a point where I get IOIs frequently and no problem on dating sites. But I do not like having my photo taken and it really hits my confidence when I see my non-flipped self. I've tried to address this by spending more time looking at unflipped selfies of myself and using true-mirrors. I am trying to find an app that will let me take unflipped selfies in real time on android.

What's with people recently posting emo stuff.
I think its just exposure effect.
I used to hate my non mirrored pics as well and greatly preferred how I look in the mirror.
Until I decided to not use the mirror effect in selfies anymore.
Now my non mirrored selfies and back camera pics looks exactly how I perceive myself in the mirror. I don't even dislike how I look in non mirrored selfies anymore.
I think it helps to get over this phenomenon quickly to make it easier and objective for you to identify your failos etc.
Mirrored selfies is brain trickery
Yeah I've noticed the same although I am not fully exposed to it yet I hope to be one day

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
This is a big problem for me also. I've been looksmaxing for 10 years, maybe even longer and have pretty much done what I can and have reached a point where I get IOIs frequently and no problem on dating sites. But I do not like having my photo taken and it really hits my confidence when I see my non-flipped self. I've tried to address this by spending more time looking at unflipped selfies of myself and using true-mirrors. I am trying to find an app that will let me take unflipped selfies in real time on android.
Dude use snapchat. If you don't have it already, download it. Then go to the filter search and you can find a non flipped camera option. I am doing this right now and I only have been for like 10 minutes and it's already made a big difference. I imagine if I do this everyday for a few hours then I will get used to it and comfortable with it. I will set it up in front of my computer so I am forced to look at my true mirror self for awhile.

• +1
Reactions: kalefartbomb
This is a based goal. I like to think I’m HTN but the reality is that I’m barely human looking

we all say we want ascension, but deep down we just want to be happy

de donde eres bro

Dude use snapchat. If you don't have it already, download it. Then go to the filter search and you can find a non flipped camera option. I am doing this right now and I only have been for like 10 minutes and it's already made a big difference. I imagine if I do this everyday for a few hours then I will get used to it and comfortable with it. I will set it up in front of my computer so I am forced to look at my true mirror self for awhile.
I don't know how I didn't know about this. You're right this is big, going to make it part of a daily routine to spend X amount of time looking at my unflipped cam. It's brutal at first. Feels like I drop 2 pts just from unflipping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20781