My final message to funkyflamingo

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
@RealFunkyFlamingo clickbait title jfl

Look bro, you’re doing good. Improving. Doing the stuff I tell you and already aware of the stuff you can do even more.

But please, leave the netherlands for Gods sake. Yes you’re improving but if you truly wanna ASCEND rven more gtfo there bro :lul: youre looksmaxxing in hard mode in a place of gigachads

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, flippasav, ElTruecel and 6 others
1726918706128c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, jué, boss8055 and 4 others
Hes still Ltn imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, LuckyBeast, PRIEST Sv3rige and 5 others

Look bro, you’re doing good. Improving. Doing the stuff I tell you and already aware of the stuff you can do even more.

But please, leave the netherlands for Gods sake. Yes you’re improving but if you truly wanna ASCEND rven more gtfo there bro :lul: youre looksmaxxing in hard mode in a place of gigachads
dnrd, clickbaiter attention seeking, rep seeking mf (n)(n)

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
"do i look 8 psl in this pic i took after showering?"

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and noonespecial

Nigga most guys in this country aren't even softmaxxed. Only kinda goodlooking guys are leanmaxxed that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and The Homelander

Also most guys here are overweight. Even if they do gym they still look bloated af. Only guys who have succes Onky have height. Jfl. People saying height is everything are not updated. These days girls don't carry much about height as long as ur not short ur good. It's all about the face, health and physique these days. Height is a plus not a necessity

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
Thanks for cleaning up Europe by proxy.

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Nothing is real it’s all in your head wake up
So girls smiling and being nervous, brushing their hair is all fake? They're not interested? Jfl.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and The Homelander
Nothing is real it’s all in your head wake up
Also when I talk to them and I look kinda lean and debloated. They laugh nervously almost always or touch their selves out of nowhere. If those arent iois I do 't know anymore

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Also when I talk to them and I look kinda lean and debloated. They laugh nervously almost always or touch their selves out of nowhere. If those arent iois I do 't know anymore
Mirin

So girls smiling and being nervous, brushing their hair is all fake? They're not interested? Jfl.
Thats good bro
Also most guys here are overweight. Even if they do gym they still look bloated af. Only guys who have succes Onky have height. Jfl. People saying height is everything are not updated. These days girls don't carry much about height as long as ur not short ur good. It's all about the face, health and physique these days. Height is a plus not a necessity
I guess orc was right about the height being so inflated till the point no one cares

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back