Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21898
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 28691
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23239
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
whatever vegan schizo
yes it is whatever. you lost the debate, you can say i fucked you up in whatever way possible

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
yes it is whatever. you lost the debate, you can say i fucked you up in whatever way possible
where debate?
dont forget them

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
where debate?
dont forget them
View attachment 2356564
debate bro. you come to this thread to challenge me on ethics of veganism and i completely BTFO you + go to your city centre and run around screaming like a monkey that you are makhachevs slave

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
debate bro. you come to this thread to challenge me on ethics of veganism and i completely BTFO you + go to your city centre and run around screaming like a monkey that you are makhachevs slave
caged

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23239
See u tomorrow

• JFL
Something might be complex because of word salad.

Or it might actually be lots of simple things interacting with each other simultanously. Does that make it complex?

What matters is actual content. Most of Academia seems to be of little meat and all (word) salad. Sometimes the meat is rotten (outdates), sometimes it's poisonous (wrong) and sometimes there's no meat at all. Sometimes it's "vegan" meat.

Please note this is just an allegory. In real life salads are very nutritious.

Something might be complex because of word salad.

Or it might actually be lots of simple things interacting with each other simultanously. Does that make it complex?

What matters is actual content. Most of Academia seems to be of little meat and all (word) salad. Sometimes the meat is rotten (outdates), sometimes it's poisonous (wrong) and sometimes there's no meat at all. Sometimes it's "vegan" meat.

Please note this is just an allegory. In real life salads are very nutritious.
Where do you get the idea that most academia is of little value? Lol besides woke shit like gender studies

Where do you get the idea that most academia is of little value? Lol besides woke shit like gender studies
I've gotten the ideawhen I looked into psychological studies.

The factvthat it is a requirement to write a thesis, to go further in ranks; makes for a lot of spam too imo.

I've gotten the ideawhen I looked into psychological studies.

The factvthat it is a requirement to write a thesis, to go further in ranks; makes for a lot of spam too imo.
Yea soft sciences in general are lower quality but its probably not tru that most of it is bunk

Yea soft sciences in general are lower quality but its probably not tru that most of it is bunk
I'm not talking about the underlying principles ofc. But "new studiy this week" stuff are fucking bullshit. The same stuff is presented as newfound knowledge.

• Woah