My first 5 weeks on Cycle

banner1105

banner1105

chillin'
My first 5 weeks on cycle have been pretty good.

I started with pinning 250mg of Test-E and also did a run of Melanotan-II.

Coloring was good, however, the acne scars did get darker, so it makes my face look subhuman. But, overall the coloring was everything like @Clavicular had his status set to lol.

At week 4, I started with 500mg of Test, and also experimented with Dbol but got off of it bc of the sides.

Now with week 5, I'm on 800 mg Test, and I have not hit any real sides from the test. I also started a 6 week cycle of Deca, I'm experiencing some PIP since I injected .5ml deca yesterday in my leg.

Overall, I think I'm def seeing some of the effects, I have had the urges to go to the gym more now, and Idk if its just my autist side just accepting life. But, anyways, here's a pic from yesterday.

IMG 3663

I still have 7 weeks left on the Test cycle. So, we'll see how everything goes and changes.

Also b4 anyone says, oh he's a greycell who tf cares, I just haven't been active in participating on the forum so just stfu.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, STUPIDREFEREES, Jonas2k7 and 5 others
Yep, get comfortable with wearing a cap since you will lose hair soon.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CsCurry, STUPIDREFEREES, halloweed and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, BigJims#1Fan, Kaari and 2 others

Coloring was good, however, the acne scars did get darker, so it makes my face look subhuman. But, overall the coloring was everything like @Clavicular had his status set to lol.

At week 4, I started with 500mg of Test, and also experimented with Dbol but got off of it bc of the sides.

Now with week 5, I'm on 800 mg Test, and I have not hit any real sides from the test. I also started a 6 week cycle of Deca, I'm experiencing some PIP since I injected .5ml deca yesterday in my leg.

Overall, I think I'm def seeing some of the effects, I have had the urges to go to the gym more now, and Idk if its just my autist side just accepting life. But, anyways, here's a pic from yesterday.

View attachment 3206853

I still have 7 weeks left on the Test cycle. So, we'll see how everything goes and changes.

Also b4 anyone says, oh he's a greycell who tf cares, I just haven't been active in participating on the forum so just stfu.
Everything good excepet for the hat

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and banner1105

View attachment 3206853

Wait so oyur on cycle and barely going to the gym and not using 5ar inhibitor>

• +1
Yep, get comfortable with wearing a cap since you will lose hair soon.
Not true unless ur genetically prone I used test tren anadrol superdrol. Have a thick full head of hair like my twin brother. Infact he now has more hairloss since hes not using anti hairloss drugsl. Every one of ur posts is negative.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, halloweed, Kaari and 1 other person
Wait so oyur on cycle and barely going to the gym and not using 5ar inhibitor>
I've been going to the gym every day. I've been taking Arimidex 1mg when I notice sides start to show, and I got Nolva too.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and TitusA
I've been going to the gym every day. I've been taking Arimidex 1mg when I notice sides start to show, and I got Nolva too.
Good only block estrogen if u get serious high estro sides. its far better for ur health to have estro too high thn too low.

• +1
Good only block estrogen if u get serious high estro sides. its far better for ur health to have estro too high thn too low.
Yea i did a ton of research b4 starting bc i see too many on this forum that dont research at all and then hop on cycle wondering why they got so many sides jfl

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
why do you look like you’ve never lifted before? are you new to the gym?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and banner1105

View attachment 3206853

Tf

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

View attachment 3206853

have you went to the gym yet? are you fucking autistic running 800mg test with 30kg muscle mass?

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and STUPIDREFEREES
Weight and height? Looks like 65kg IMO

if I was running 800mg test I would be swole asf please take your own life you twink