My first blackpill experience

future_darktriad000

future_darktriad000

fat-ethnicel
I was about 10 years old. I (black hair, brown eyes, light brown skin) and my German friend (blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin) were invited to the home of a German-Polish girl from our class at that time. (Actually, she only invited my friend. He took me along because I was at his house playing with him.) When we arrived at her place, we went up to her room and listened to some music. Everything seemed nice and harmless until I suddenly saw a Nintendo Switch connected to her own TV. She was a rich kid, and my family was still poor at that time since we came from a lower class. I was surprised because the Nintendo Switch was still new then, and I had never seen one in person. But I was a very shy boy, so I didn’t say a word. My friend and the girl talked the whole time while I was the outsider. The girl turned on the Nintendo Switch, and my friend and she played Mario Kart 8. I also really wanted to play and actually dared to say something. I asked if I could play too. The girl and my friend said, “No, you can’t.” Full of disappointment, I asked why I couldn’t play. My friend replied, “You are a foreigner. You can’t play this because they don’t have things like this in your country.” (I was born and raised in Germany.) The girl giggled at that. I kept asking if I could play, but I still wasn’t allowed. I almost broke into tears. I had always dreamed of playing a console, and then there was a Nintendo Switch right in front of me, and my “friends” wouldn’t let me play it. I just stood there the whole time until I told my “friends” that I had to go home because my mother had made dinner. They said goodbye without looking me in the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: nathan and future_darktriad000
My friend replied, “You are a foreigner. You can’t play this because they don’t have things like this in your country.” (I was born and raised in Germany.)
Have you returned to your Country yet?