My first day at the new job be like

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled

Since I am non-NT I will use movie characters as role models for my job.
You think I can get a pay raise the first day?

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 20370
I'm looking for a job. In fact, I've made up my mind to find a career that I can learn and grow into. Who am I? I'm a hard worker. I set high goals and I've been told that I'm persistent. And I'm thinking, television news might just be something that I love as well as something I happen to be good at. Now I know that today's work culture no longer caters to the job loyalty that could be promised to earlier generations. But I believe that good things come to those who work their asses off and that good people who reach the top of the mountain, didn't just fall there. My motto is: If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket.”

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Adonis
I'm looking for a job. In fact, I've made up my mind to find a career that I can learn and grow into. Who am I? I'm a hard worker. I set high goals and I've been told that I'm persistent. And I'm thinking, television news might just be something that I love as well as something I happen to be good at. Now I know that today's work culture no longer caters to the job loyalty that could be promised to earlier generations. But I believe that good things come to those who work their asses off and that good people who reach the top of the mountain, didn't just fall there. My motto is: If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket.”
Thats how I got the job.

im simply not there

you could always be thinner, look better

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis
I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the icepack, I use a deep-pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser. Then a honey-almond bodyscrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel-scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque, which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis