My first ever one night stand shit herself

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I have just gotten out of a LTR and never did hookups before. Matched with a 20 year old basic bitch on tinder and agreed to meet at a hotel to fuck.

She was fuckable looking, not as good as her photos (obviously) but I figured I would get my nut off and ghost her. We start making out and I jest not this bitch starts queefing from her pussy. I was slightly drunk and horny so I overlooked it and put my cock in. It’s like a bottomless pit. My cock head is staring in horror into oblivion.

I start thrusting and she starts moaning, and shaking, she started cumming so hard and squeezing my dick so hard she started queefing and sharted herself🤮🤮. The smell was appalling. She didn’t even react which means it must be a common occurrence for her. I’m surprised I didn’t murder this disgusting slag on the spot.

My mind is now forever traumatized, was the worst night of my life by far. It will be a long time before I get past this but ig God punished me for engaging in the hookup culture degeneracy. Never again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: EliteMewing, aleksander, Danish_Smartass and 4 others
Tales from the twisted mind of an incel

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and 97baHater
humblebrag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and 97baHater
that’s so disgusting, how did you not maul her to death

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Catawampus
make her pay for new sheets
Was at a hotel or I would have legit killed her otherwise. I couldn’t even get hard or stay hard with her

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212