My first experience at a bar was pure example of blackpill

B

badamj

Banned
JFL. I wasn’t even thinking about this shit in the moment but it was just too obvious so I had to come back to this forum after months of not being here.

I went with a group of friends, 2 of which I hadn’t met before. What we were doing doesn’t really matter tho, we were just getting drunk and high because one of my friends is leaving so he wanted a fun night out and just have fun without worrying about girls.

Anyways at the bar, there was a downstairs area with a bowling alley and a dance floor. This was pure blackpill suifuel. I saw one Tyrone with dreads that had a group of white girls with him. he had chief keef dreads and was 6’2ish with a big frame.

I saw another pack of Chad/chadlites that just hung around each other and didn’t really look at the girls (tbf none of the girls there were that good looking, especially for Chad’s expectations). I just found it weird that all the chads looksmatched with each other while being all different races. It was strange to look at, you had differing shades of Chads that were all 6’2+ (they towered over me and I’m 6’0). White, black, Hispanic. I guess chads have their own cliques.

While dancing, I saw this 5’11ish pajeet try to dance with two white girls and they literally recoiled in disgust at him. I felt bad for the guy because jesus, the way they looked at him was like trash.. it was a brutal rejection for sure. JFL

A bunch of dudes didn’t even dance or do anything but stand around and watch awkwardly, these were what you would call, the sub5s. It was over for them before they even stepped in the building.

This was my first night out at a bar, I am 21 but heavily introverted and avoid people mostly. But man, I never thought it was that brutal in the night scene. Jesus Christ. It was like everything you autists say here but in real life I couldn’t believe it.

TL;DR: blackpill is brutal, chads/chadlites mogged everyone

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and thereallegend
its fun looking at guys cold-approaching at parties/festivals.

The look of utter disgust the women always show, absolutely brutal rejection. That cold-approacher used to be me, but never again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and the BULL
JFL. I wasn’t even thinking about this shit in the moment but it was just too obvious so I had to come back to this forum after months of not being here.

I went with a group of friends, 2 of which I hadn’t met before. What we were doing doesn’t really matter tho, we were just getting drunk and high because one of my friends is leaving so he wanted a fun night out and just have fun without worrying about girls.

Anyways at the bar, there was a downstairs area with a bowling alley and a dance floor. This was pure blackpill suifuel. I saw one Tyrone with dreads that had a group of white girls with him. he had chief keef dreads and was 6’2ish with a big frame.

I saw another pack of Chad/chadlites that just hung around each other and didn’t really look at the girls (tbf none of the girls there were that good looking, especially for Chad’s expectations). I just found it weird that all the chads looksmatched with each other while being all different races. It was strange to look at, you had differing shades of Chads that were all 6’2+ (they towered over me and I’m 6’0). White, black, Hispanic. I guess chads have their own cliques.

While dancing, I saw this 5’11ish pajeet try to dance with two white girls and they literally recoiled in disgust at him. I felt bad for the guy because jesus, the way they looked at him was like trash.. it was a brutal rejection for sure. JFL

A bunch of dudes didn’t even dance or do anything but stand around and watch awkwardly, these were what you would call, the sub5s. It was over for them before they even stepped in the building.

This was my first night out at a bar, I am 21 but heavily introverted and avoid people mostly. But man, I never thought it was that brutal in the night scene. Jesus Christ. It was like everything you autists say here but in real life I couldn’t believe it.

If you are 6’0 just wear 1.5 inch lifts or elevator shoes

Highly doubt you saw chadlites/chads in a small bar. You do realise chadlite is like top 5%, so odds are that you overrated the guys you saw and also overrated that Indian who got rejected. Although, what were the girls rating that rejected, i bet MTB at best.

If i go to a club i usually see MTN's and LTN's and they do pretty well in a club, but a lot go with friends that are girls to begin with. I think i've seen two legit chadlites clubbing, but i live in a small town so in a city you'd probably see a lot more.

Highly doubt you saw chadlites/chads in a small bar. You do realise chadlite is like top 5%, so odds are that you overrated the guys you saw and also overrated that Indian who got rejected. Although, what were the girls rating that rejected, i bet MTB at best.

If i go to a club i usually see MTN's and LTN's and they do pretty well in a club, but a lot go with friends that are girls to begin with. I think i've seen two legit chadlites clubbing, but i live in a small town so in a city you'd probably see a lot more.
I live in a big city, those group of guys were definitely chadlites. As for the Indian, I never rated him in the post, he was definitely sub 5 because of his bad face tho