My first experience of the blackpill

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Back in school when I was like 13/14, there was this insane mullato mogger who was two years above me. It was crazy how girls in my class or around the school would literally stop and couldn’t control themselves when he walked past.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Lookologist003 and Abhorrence
IMG 0027

IMG 0026

IMG 0024

This was him btw ^ absolutely lucky cunt, won the genetic lottery. Both him and his brothers were athletic freaks and now professional footballers. Both chads who haven’t struggled a day in their lives

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, <6PSLcel, Lookologist003 and 3 others
is he famous or something?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
is he famous or something?
Not entirely, although he went viral for his face. Every video about mullato moggers on TikTok would feature him and till this day I see people catfishing as him on dating apps etc

Not entirely, although he went viral for his face. Every video about mullato moggers on TikTok would feature him and till this day I see people catfishing as him on dating apps etc
life on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and N1666
Damn, that eye color.

• +1
Must be nice

• +1
Never saw anything remotely close

Maybe on TV on the 2014 world cup on a Spain vs Australia match when Fernando Torres was changing shirts before entering a game and the degenerate women in the public were screaming because he was on the giant screen

• +1