My first thought when i met my oneitis in person

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
"This isn't going very well..." and surprise, surprise, it DIDN'T GO WELL in the end. Because a girl's mind/feelings/whatever for you are set for you from the moment she sees you and there is NOTHING you can do to change it, NOTHING.

No matter how much i talked with her, making her laugh, connecting through common ideas/interests/whatever, its DIDN'T MATTER AT ALL. She wanted an emotiona tampon and had no further prospects for me. You just cannot turn things around, women HOLD ALL THE CARDS.

And you know what i noticed? All the girls i met after my old oneitis were STONE COLD with me. Not only that, they were also much more agressive and "mean" looking compared to her. She had a weird gentleness in her that i never saw in another woman, despite being sassy and rude on the outside.

Its been 4 years and i never found and never will find anyone like her. I also got the feeling that she was pretty kinky in bed too. The more conservative a girl seems, the crazier she goes during sex theory.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, ShowerMaxxing, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Why are you so obsessed with this girl?
It's unhealthy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Apparition, Goth and 1 other person
Dnr after first stanza, but its hella true

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
Reminds me of my oneitis I’ve never even talked to her but I still think about her.

I remember the first time she looked at me, I can’t believe she had enough interest in me to make eye contact with me so many times

She even handed me papers sat next to me… and I still did nothing.

I don’t even know if she goes to my school anymore but I hope she does I need her back.

I even made satire threads joking about it but now I regret not takin it srs…

Just look at how I wrote about it and it all actually happened as well perfectly described how it happened

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Reminds me of my oneitis I’ve never even talked to her but I still think about her.

I remember the first time she looked at me, I can’t believe she had enough interest in me to make eye contact with me so many times

She even handed me papers sat next to me… and I still did nothing.

I don’t even know if she goes to my school anymore but I hope she does I need her back.

I even made satire threads joking about it but now I regret not takin it srs…

Just look at how I wrote about it and it all actually happened as well perfectly described how it happened

why didnt you talk with her?

• So Sad
Reactions: Goth
They do the cold thing to me too

• So Sad
It’s a delusion in ur head out of lust, ur literally falling for looks halo despite knowing about it just lol at u. Ur oneitis is just another slut that clowns u behind ur back

• So Sad
It’s a delusion in ur head out of lust, ur literally falling for looks halo despite knowing about it just lol at u. Ur oneitis is just another slut that clowns u behind ur back
Was just about to write something similar. Once I had slayed around 10 femaloids I realized that 95% of them share the same neurosis and don't have anything special to offer. Every time I had oneitis when I was younger it was always before I actually got to know the chick, I was simply projecting positive qualities onto them that I wanted them to have. Realizing that and just experiencing female nature is more blackpilling than any .is post could ever be.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Was just about to write something similar. Once I had slayed around 10 femaloids I realized that 95% of them share the same neurosis and don't have anything special to offer. Every time I had oneitis when I was younger it was always before I actually got to know the chick, I was simply projecting positive qualities onto them that I wanted them to have. Realizing that and just experiencing female nature is more blackpilling than any .is post could ever be.
They’re all the same, women are conformists and don’t like to stick out from the pack. Being unique can mean being shamed or ostracised. Since they rely on others not just for stability but validation and emotional support it would be a death sentence. Girls are boring until they spread their legs. There’s no depth to them apart from them WARM WET HOLES naaaa meann :feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock
My first encounter with my last oneitis: she was my friend's gf's friend, was sitting with them and her and some other guy, I said in a fake posh accent 'Are you English?' to her cause I thought she had a slight English accent, she just coldly said 'no' then i said 'oh.. my bad' then through the night I proceeded to invite her to see my farm animals etc to which she shook her head and stuff and when I went to the toilet she'd switch seats so I wasn't sitting next to her anymore. God, she was so dreamy.

She proceeded to remain always cold to me. We all went camping together with some other people and I confronted her after some drinks and said 'you were so rude to me the night we met' and she went 'i'm just shy' and started to cry. Yet she continued to remain cold in any of my future attempts to talk with her. She certainly wasn't so shy when I saw her smiling at the security guards or talking to other people.

• So Sad
which oneitis are we talkig about?