My first time having sex

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
I had the most embarrassing experience ever last night. My bf and I were doing anal and while we were at it a door in the house slammed shut and it scared me so I hopped right off of him but when I got off there was poop on his dick and the smell was terrible. There wasn’t a lot only on the tip, there wasn’t any on me or the couch either. I was soooo embarrassed I started crying like crazy especially since the last two times we’ve done it there wasn’t any mess, I was super shocked. He was kinda taken back the first few minutes we realized but after he quickly cleaned off he was reassuring me and comforting me. After that I just gave him a hand job to finish him off. it helped that he was nice about it but I was still so embarrassed I couldn’t stop crying. This was the last time I’ll be doing anal

Is it normal for this to happen sometimes? I prepared myself for it but I still don’t know how it happened. Also do you guys think he’ll view me differently? We’ve been dating for around 2 years so I really hope he doesn’t find me disgusting or anything :(

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Darkeningstar
alr buddy just log off of this site for us now :cautious:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cyrus, LOOKISM-LOGIC, iloveboobs and 3 others
I had the most embarrassing experience ever last night. My bf and I were doing anal and while we were at it a door in the house slammed shut and it scared me so I hopped right off of him but when I got off there was poop on his dick and the smell was terrible. There wasn’t a lot only on the tip, there wasn’t any on me or the couch either. I was soooo embarrassed I started crying like crazy especially since the last two times we’ve done it there wasn’t any mess, I was super shocked. He was kinda taken back the first few minutes we realized but after he quickly cleaned off he was reassuring me and comforting me. After that I just gave him a hand job to finish him off. it helped that he was nice about it but I was still so embarrassed I couldn’t stop crying. This was the last time I’ll be doing anal

Is it normal for this to happen sometimes? I prepared myself for it but I still don’t know how it happened. Also do you guys think he’ll view me differently? We’ve been dating for around 2 years so I really hope he doesn’t find me disgusting or anything :(
Imagine getting shit on your dick and u have to comfort the bitch lol clown shit

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and KaisenMaxxer
yooo reminds me when i was 13 i had sex with my gf at the time and she literally shit on my dick, i had shit on my shaft and all, didnt tell her, cleaned myself with her blanket, continued the fucking

• JFL
Reactions: rape, Willmogulater, LOOKISM-LOGIC and 1 other person
Imaging getting shit on and comfort the girl and still be hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and Juandigomigo22
IMG 1335

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, raleqtambrobret and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Not a letter cuck

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Imagine just wanting to fuck and go, but now you have to deal with shit on your dick and a loud crying foid. Absolutely cucked scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
I don’t know man maybe fucking poop before