My flight home story

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
As many of you will know i have just returned from my incel holiday to Greece..

On the plane from Athens to UK i sat on a aisle seat and next to me was a girl and the other side of her (near the window) was her bf. They were a Brazilian couple who have been to Mykonos (chav party island)

Anyway i got talking to the girl and she was very friendly to me and maybe a bit flirty.. I could be deluded but she was smiling at me behind her facemask and playing with her hair.. Her bf was not much interested in me but i tried to get him involved in the conversations

He was kinda a Chad.. He was well built and had a traditionally handsome rugged face, but he was dressed like shit - Wearing a singlet vest thing and shorts, he was unshaven and wore glasses (nerdy Chad). He was behaving like an asshole, watching stupid cartoon videos on his phone and talking loudly.. He had a really shitty voice when is spoke Portuguese.

It's such a shame she had a BF because i think it could of been game on had he not been there (kinda like my Hungarian girl wizzair slay story)

She was very cute looking and short with yoga pants on

Oh well.. that's life. She's probably very happy with Chadinho bf.. He dresses like crap, has tattoos, wears glasses and behaves like an idiot.. BUT he has a rugged jawline and Chad features so it's all good in the hood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 4645
teles fropm the plane ofd greece

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 1476
My incel short stories book will be released next year

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Bruh she was just being friendly and her having a BF has nothing to do with it...get a grip.