My forehead is what descends me from HTN

researcher888

researcher888

Gold

How would you fix this situation? It's a nightmare.

ANY HIGH IQ SUGGESTIONS?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, zura, Chadeep and 4 others
A transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TUSSELEIF and researcher888
what do you mean? there are several options including forehead reductions and transplant

it will take a high amount of grafts. what do you think about forehead reduction surgery?
They dont alloq forehead surgery when ur balding any surgery u Will have will just look uncanny asf

They dont alloq forehead surgery when ur balding any surgery u Will have will just look uncanny asf
you don't know what ur talking about. I'm not balding also multile surgeons said im a good candidate

Average noviop @mrriceguyreturn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Lookologist003
you don't know what ur talking about. I'm not balding also multile surgeons said im a good candidate
You know thats not true nobody would ever perform a forehead surgery on u and even if done u wouldnt like the resuls

• So Sad
Reactions: researcher888
You know thats not true nobody would ever perform a forehead surgery on u and even if done u wouldnt like the resuls
? what are you talking about you fucking retard I literally had the surgery booked already but I cancelled it

I had the same hairline as a teen. it's probably related to the fact that I have a very high iq

• JFL
Reactions: zura, mrriceguyreturn and DelonLover1999
? what are you talking about you fucking retard I literally had the surgery booked already but I cancelled it

I had the same hairline as a teen. it's probably related to the fact that I have a very
Clearly not because ur low iq but go ahead get botched retard

• JFL
get a hairstyle that covers it

• +1
That cap holding in front of the face got me:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Your hands are quite fat you should possibly leanmaxx

You are thinning. Are you on fin ?

This doesn’t just look like a high hairline. More like NW3+

This is a high hairline with no recession:

Attachments

• 919C65FD-E21F-4BE3-907C-1E8AEA54AABD.jpeg
    919C65FD-E21F-4BE3-907C-1E8AEA54AABD.jpeg
    638.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 8412E70A-ABFA-42DD-B38A-56CB051A8827.jpeg
    8412E70A-ABFA-42DD-B38A-56CB051A8827.jpeg
    792.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yes I know but im not ssure if its worth it vs hair transplant
Both procedures are similarly priced. Surgeons usually perform scalp advancements on women and hair transplants on men.

No! It's a Slavic hairline. They are like NW2 by default. OP's hair looks healthy.

• +1
Reactions: zura, researcher888 and HarrierDuBois
You need both hairline lowering and a transplant cause you can't achieve a good density if you need to lower the hairline for more than 1cm with a transplant

• +1
And I thought I had a big forehead wtf

• JFL
Ultimate Nerdic hairline, worse than mine wtf

• +1

uhh yeah? my hair looks almost identical to the left

Both procedures are similarly priced. Surgeons usually perform scalp advancements on women and hair transplants on men.

No! It's a Slavic hairline. They are like NW2 by default. OP's hair looks healthy.
high iq. the thing is the forehead reduction surgery can lead to complications, such as a scar and I have weak skin so I am prone to bad scarring. and obviously the scar, I'll have to get a HT over it anyways. Maybe I can just get a HT for a 1.5-2cm reduction and try to cope with having big ish forehead anyways? I'm not sure if the HT density would be enough though.. It will take at least 3000 grafts according to my consultations which is a lot.

You need both hairline lowering and a transplant cause you can't achieve a good density if you need to lower the hairline for more than 1cm with a transplant
Idk, i've been told my some top hair transplant surgeons that its possible.. maybe I would be OK with just 2 cm reduction? the scar sucks. idk what to do.
And I thought I had a big forehead wtf
Ultimate Nerdic hairline, worse than mine wtf
yeah it's insane, debilitating. but girls seem to be ok with it somehow

tbh my forehead genes is kinda like skarsgard brothers. maybe I could get away with doing a small reduction via HT and temple work? any thoughts? maybe since it's a "natural trait" its OK to just do HT for 1-2cm reduction?

start bonesmashing your skull as hard as possible

im even consulting it with my ex now but even she doesnt know what to do