my forehead lines are driving me crazy

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
i have 2 long ones and 1 short one, how the fuck could this happen to me :feelswah::feelswah: ive barely cracked my 20s and ive already lost collagen fuck fuck fuck :feelswhy::feelswhy:

i could get a fringe but i dont want one i love hairsyles with my forehead showing and even when i have a fringe you can sometimes see the lines :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, workingondying, datboijj and 1 other person
Apply retinol or get filler. I know filler works well for nasiolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and maxxmclooks
Apply retinol or get filler. I know filler works well for nasiolabial folds.
where can i learn more?

i think i got them because i didnt apply sunscreen :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ALP and TechnoBoss
where can i learn more?

i think i got them because i didnt apply sunscreen :feelswhy:
Hope to god someone who knows what they're talking about replies to your thread. You can do that or do your own research on the forum or online. I'm not too familiar with the subject.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Get Botox, they’ll go away. Tretinoin can help to some extent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj and TechnoBoss
due to making le soy face too often, check your t levels instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, rubberduck, piec and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Literally everyone I know over 18 has forehead lines

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and datboijj
spf50+++++++++++++++ and tret
besides that, do botox

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
SPF and start tret before it's too late

I had forehead lines before I turned 20 (though I didn't do anything for a few years so they got deeper and I haven't fixed them yet). Here are my tips to help reduce them (largely repeating what other people have said):
  • Moisturising & Staying Hydrated. This will help prevent the forming/deepening of wrinkles all over your face.
  • SPF+Tretinion. You should be using SPF anyway to protect your face, but you really need it if you are going to use tretinoin - it effectively makes your skin more vulnerable to skin damage. If you aren't able to get retinoin get the strongest retinoid you can.
  • Botox. Botox will prevent you from making the muscle movements that cause forehead wrinkles and should help to repair them. The sooner you start, the better.
  • Other wrinkle treatments - there are multiple other wrinkle treatments you can try - microneedling/mesotherapy/PRP. I've not really tried any of them yet but there seem to be good results online so may be worth a try alongside botox.
I wouldn't bother with filler as it can go wrong. Botox can also go wrong if you go to a bad injector but at least it's temporary.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Indracelly
i have 2 long ones and 1 short one, how the fuck could this happen to me :feelswah::feelswah: ive barely cracked my 20s and ive already lost collagen fuck fuck fuck :feelswhy::feelswhy:

i could get a fringe but i dont want one i love hairsyles with my forehead showing and even when i have a fringe you can sometimes see the lines :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Same brocel I’ve had this shit since I was 16… on retinal rn and it still don’t help :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Same brocel I’ve had this shit since I was 16… on retinal rn and it still don’t help :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
If you're old enough for botox go for it (will also stop you from looking angry etc if that's an issue). If not, you can try microneedling then argirilene - it's a neurotoxin much softer than botox but will still help a small amount.

Edit: Also if you're 16 you're skin is probably dehydrated + sun damaged, so you need to drink more water, moisturise+SPF.

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
This is the reason why i didn't use my eyebrows my whole life that lines were disgusting to even child me

• +1
Reactions: yue
It’s normal if they’re quite weak. Even the man with one of the best ageing genes had them as well.

Attachments

• 2EA7615A-CC8C-4230-B99D-F5C6720C13E5.jpeg
    2EA7615A-CC8C-4230-B99D-F5C6720C13E5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
If you're old enough for botox go for it (will also stop you from looking angry etc if that's an issue). If not, you can try microneedling then argirilene - it's a neurotoxin much softer than botox but will still help a small amount.

Edit: Also if you're 16 you're skin is probably dehydrated + sun damaged, so you need to drink more water, moisturise+SPF.
Im 18 nearly 19 now lol but Yh as a kid I’d always go out in the sun for the whole day with no sunscreen and have my eyebrows perma raised worst possible combo:feelscry:

It’s normal if they’re quite weak. Even the man with one of the best ageing genes had them as well.
for me they're weak but in some selfies they look noticeable which ruins the entire picture

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
This is the reason why i didn't use my eyebrows my whole life that lines were disgusting to even child me
cope they are unpreventable

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
@datboijj keep making facial expressions soyboy, ı dont even make any facial expression during workout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yue, Gaygymmaxx and datboijj
"Noooooo making expressions are natural and part of huyman nayture"

- @datboijj :soy:

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I squintmaxxed too hard in youth to be dark triad bad boy

now my forehead has as many lines as an English textbook :feelswhy:

@datboijj keep making facial expressions soyboy, ı dont even make any facial expression during workout
Ayanakoji ass nigga 🤣

Nah I need to get in that vibe too tbh :ogre:

• +1
He is my idol bruh i m gonna be like him i started martial arts training and shit because of him, having an idol is legit
Fuark that's hard nigga

that gets me hard nigga!

• +1
@ALP Are you menacing and cold in public too? :ogre:

• +1