My former lover is my husband's new boss and I'm going to cheat on my husband with him

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I made this account because I'm in a weird mix between excited and nervous right now and I need to get it off somewhere. I will tell my best friend when I talk to her eventually but I'm not sure when this is going to happen as she has a lot going on right now. I only got to tell her the start of all of this up to now.

When I was in college, I had a lover who I'm going to call Tony. Tony is two years older than me, he hit on me although I had a long-distance boyfriend back then and was so charming, good-looking and nice that I quickly broke and ended up in bed with him. The sex was amazing, the best I ever had. He knew what he did, had amazing stamina, fucked really hard, was dominant and has a huge cock. He made me feel in ways I didn't know previously, I was his after we fucked the first time and remained so until he finished college. My relationship ended during my affair with Tony (can't recommend long-distance relationships) but I never had a serious relationship with Tony as I was not the only girl he was seeing back then. After our university days, we didn't keep in touch and I went on living my life. I moved to another city not too far away, got to know my now-husband who I married last year. The marriage is great, I love my husband - we have nice friends here, do a lot in our freetime and both have decent jobs. I haven't forgotten about Tony but I didn't think about him often and haven't talked to or texted with him in years. Sometimes I remembered the awesome sex but that's about it, I have viewed it as an exciting memory from my college days.

But now, by chance, he has popped up in my life again because he is my husband's new boss. My husband's old boss was hired away and they replaced him with Tony who was himself hired away from another company. Tony apparently saw my picture on my husband's desk and told him that he knew me from my college days but seemingly nothing more. My husband then told me about that at home and asked how well we knew each other and I truthfully told him that he was my longtime lover in college. We have talked about our past relationships and hookups before but never in great detail as we think it's not that important (or at least I thought so until recently) so he knew that I had such a lover but he didn't know his name and doesn't know that I even cheated on my then-bf with him. I also didn't tell him how amazing the sex with Tony was but I would've if my husband would have asked about it. However, he knows that Tony has by far the biggest dick that was ever inside of me as that once came up and I told him that my college lover was comfortably the largest. My husband didn't seem to like the fact that his new boss used to bone his wife but he wasn't furious or something, just a bit annoyed by it.

The next few weeks my husband started to not like Tony as his boss for reasons seemingly unrelated to him being my former lover. He said that Tony is arrogant and generally not that super popular around the office with people having different opinions about him. My husband told me that he thinks that Tony is picking on him a little bit sometimes and has an extra-arrogant attitude when he talks with my husband alone because he probably has an idea that my husband know about Tony's and my past. Not gonna lie, both of that sounds like things Tony would do and I have to admit I immediately found that hot when my husband told me about it. I told him not to read too much into these things but if he thought it would go on, then he could look into changing departments. My husband still thinks Tony has an arrogant smirk on his face everytime they talk to each other, my husband really dislikes him and it visibly makes him feel insecure which again, I am not proud of that but it really does turn me on a little bit. Ever since Tony has become my husband's boss, I think about Tony more frequently than I have in years and it makes me wet often, I have played with myself to the memories of when Tony fucked me several times.

Now a few weeks ago, Tony reached out to me. He texted me, saying that now that we apparently are living in the same place, we could meet up again for old time's sake if I wanted to etc. I dodged that at first for obvious reasons, but you could just tell from the texts he knew how to sweet talk me into getting what he wants from me. He also elegantly dropped the fact that he is my husband's superior now which I think he did to assert dominance in a way. However, I agreed to meet up with him at a relatively café far from where he or I live so that it is unlikely that anyone there knows one of us. We sat down there for a couple of hours and had a great chat that at first was about old times and what other people we both knew from college did now, who we still were in touch with and who not etc.

Then the conversation turned to the current situation and you could tell Tony enjoyed talking about how he was my husband's boss and that he could give him orders. He got me to admit that my husband really doesn't like him and hates the fact that the boss he hates used to fuck his wife. He said "Oh, too bad for him I suppose but I'm afraid there is nothing he can do about that" and giggled. He had this arrogant, cocky and triumphant attitude again that made me secretly wanting to drop under the table and suck his huge cock right then and there. We talked a bit about that a little more and I think he noticed that I was turned on by him being my husband's boss. At one point he straight-up asked who was better in bed and I refused to answer but gave him a look that said "You and me both know the answer to this question". At the end he told me that he had to send someone on a business trip in a few weeks time and that he would send my husband just because he can which again made me extremely horny and I was unable to hide that from Tony at that moment. He said that he would like to come visit my husband's and my apartment when my husband is on that business trip and I said that this could maybe be arranged.

Now, this business trip is going to start on Monday and Tony is set to come over on Monday evening already. Since our meet-up, we texted constantly which then turned into sexting and exchanging nudes, he remains to this day the only person I have ever sent nudes I have to admit. So it is pretty clear what is going to happen on Monday and I have to say I have fully accepted that I will cheat on my husband and 100% plan on going through with it. I don't know if I was ever as horny as I am right now and the fact that Tony just can order my husband to go away, then come into our home and fuck me is turning me on very much.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ElySioNs
I made this account because I'm in a weird mix between excited and nervous right now and I need to get it off somewhere. I will tell my best friend when I talk to her eventually but I'm not sure when this is going to happen as she has a lot going on right now. I only got to tell her the start of all of this up to now.

When I was in college, I had a lover who I'm going to call Tony. Tony is two years older than me, he hit on me although I had a long-distance boyfriend back then and was so charming, good-looking and nice that I quickly broke and ended up in bed with him. The sex was amazing, the best I ever had. He knew what he did, had amazing stamina, fucked really hard, was dominant and has a huge cock. He made me feel in ways I didn't know previously, I was his after we fucked the first time and remained so until he finished college. My relationship ended during my affair with Tony (can't recommend long-distance relationships) but I never had a serious relationship with Tony as I was not the only girl he was seeing back then. After our university days, we didn't keep in touch and I went on living my life. I moved to another city not too far away, got to know my now-husband who I married last year. The marriage is great, I love my husband - we have nice friends here, do a lot in our freetime and both have decent jobs. I haven't forgotten about Tony but I didn't think about him often and haven't talked to or texted with him in years. Sometimes I remembered the awesome sex but that's about it, I have viewed it as an exciting memory from my college days.

But now, by chance, he has popped up in my life again because he is my husband's new boss. My husband's old boss was hired away and they replaced him with Tony who was himself hired away from another company. Tony apparently saw my picture on my husband's desk and told him that he knew me from my college days but seemingly nothing more. My husband then told me about that at home and asked how well we knew each other and I truthfully told him that he was my longtime lover in college. We have talked about our past relationships and hookups before but never in great detail as we think it's not that important (or at least I thought so until recently) so he knew that I had such a lover but he didn't know his name and doesn't know that I even cheated on my then-bf with him. I also didn't tell him how amazing the sex with Tony was but I would've if my husband would have asked about it. However, he knows that Tony has by far the biggest dick that was ever inside of me as that once came up and I told him that my college lover was comfortably the largest. My husband didn't seem to like the fact that his new boss used to bone his wife but he wasn't furious or something, just a bit annoyed by it.

The next few weeks my husband started to not like Tony as his boss for reasons seemingly unrelated to him being my former lover. He said that Tony is arrogant and generally not that super popular around the office with people having different opinions about him. My husband told me that he thinks that Tony is picking on him a little bit sometimes and has an extra-arrogant attitude when he talks with my husband alone because he probably has an idea that my husband know about Tony's and my past. Not gonna lie, both of that sounds like things Tony would do and I have to admit I immediately found that hot when my husband told me about it. I told him not to read too much into these things but if he thought it would go on, then he could look into changing departments. My husband still thinks Tony has an arrogant smirk on his face everytime they talk to each other, my husband really dislikes him and it visibly makes him feel insecure which again, I am not proud of that but it really does turn me on a little bit. Ever since Tony has become my husband's boss, I think about Tony more frequently than I have in years and it makes me wet often, I have played with myself to the memories of when Tony fucked me several times.

Now a few weeks ago, Tony reached out to me. He texted me, saying that now that we apparently are living in the same place, we could meet up again for old time's sake if I wanted to etc. I dodged that at first for obvious reasons, but you could just tell from the texts he knew how to sweet talk me into getting what he wants from me. He also elegantly dropped the fact that he is my husband's superior now which I think he did to assert dominance in a way. However, I agreed to meet up with him at a relatively café far from where he or I live so that it is unlikely that anyone there knows one of us. We sat down there for a couple of hours and had a great chat that at first was about old times and what other people we both knew from college did now, who we still were in touch with and who not etc.

Then the conversation turned to the current situation and you could tell Tony enjoyed talking about how he was my husband's boss and that he could give him orders. He got me to admit that my husband really doesn't like him and hates the fact that the boss he hates used to fuck his wife. He said "Oh, too bad for him I suppose but I'm afraid there is nothing he can do about that" and giggled. He had this arrogant, cocky and triumphant attitude again that made me secretly wanting to drop under the table and suck his huge cock right then and there. We talked a bit about that a little more and I think he noticed that I was turned on by him being my husband's boss. At one point he straight-up asked who was better in bed and I refused to answer but gave him a look that said "You and me both know the answer to this question". At the end he told me that he had to send someone on a business trip in a few weeks time and that he would send my husband just because he can which again made me extremely horny and I was unable to hide that from Tony at that moment. He said that he would like to come visit my husband's and my apartment when my husband is on that business trip and I said that this could maybe be arranged.

Now, this business trip is going to start on Monday and Tony is set to come over on Monday evening already. Since our meet-up, we texted constantly which then turned into sexting and exchanging nudes, he remains to this day the only person I have ever sent nudes I have to admit. So it is pretty clear what is going to happen on Monday and I have to say I have fully accepted that I will cheat on my husband and 100% plan on going through with it. I don't know if I was ever as horny as I am right now and the fact that Tony just can order my husband to go away, then come into our home and fuck me is turning me on very much.
DIDDY PARTY