My frame transformation (14-18 yo)

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
I know it's a different pose but u can see the difference in neck and even lower third size. My jaw is definitely much bigger than it was and my chin became square and broad. I also bonesmashed starting from 17 yo (an entire year but I wasnt consistent. I bonesmashed like once a weeks so I could've probably made better chin gains) and I made permanent results. I was recessed and I unironically gave myself a bigger chin with my fists. Everybody thinks bonesmashing is a meme and I dont blame them. I will make a thread on that later with decent evidence bc this doesnt mean chit

What's funny is that I remember getting much more jb attention. only slutty girls like me now

I was definitely like at least 10 kg lighter. I'm around 92 kg rn. I worked out throughout these 4 years but very little. Didnt take any supplements just high protein high calorie and did pullups and calisthenics once every other week. The rest is natty clavicle growth

Anyway u should all starve urselves because size is cope only grandmas like broad shoulders ded srs. Having a lean face is so much more important. Only men that should bulk are guys on roids bc u can get lean and big at the same time

Attachments

• 20191119_000146.jpg
    20191119_000146.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 454
  • 20191118_233633.jpg
    20191118_233633.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 463
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
Source

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, Notorious and 9 others
Why does it look like you slightly messed with aspect ratio..

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why does it look like you slightly messed with aspect ratio..
That's literally what cameras do. Pictures are cropped

Attachments

• 2019-03-09.jpeg
    2019-03-09.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 425
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
wtf is this thread, even worse than mine

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
stupid thread rope & self pity at max

you're meant to eat bananas

Stop bumping this garbage thread

completely different angle
means shit

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
< he doesn't approve

Another bump because I'm in a bad mood and I wanna ruin other's to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Do u still think bonesmashing is a meme
Looks like you didn't get my point at all.

Never said it doesn't work, just said that it's an autistic alternative to chewing.

Btw, the forces generated by chewing and clenching are probably also much higher than "bonesmash"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2227

Never said it doesn't work, just said that it's an autistic alternative to chewing.

Btw, the forces generated by chewing and clenching are probably also much higher than "bonesmash"
I've come to a conclusion that chewing is useless, just fkn mew, if u chew what are u aiming for? caveman, unattractive bone mass?

what about the positioning of the bones? those are what matter the most for looks, bone mass is just an extra plus, IF you can even pull it off

what are these pics buy a new phone boomer i cant see shit

the only way I see chewing being useful, is to direct growth and thus, essentially alter the positionings of every each facial bone altogether through additional pressure, but that's it

what about the positioning of the bones? those are what matter the most for looks, bone mass is just an extra plus, IF you can even pull it off
Actually, chewing supposedly has a very big effect on bone morphology too.
It has been proven in children at least.

I used to say the exact same thing as you right before someone on lookism.net contered with a video of a 2 hour lecture by an orthodontist, who talked about it all in detail.

i can't find the video anymore though..

Actually, chewing supposedly has a very big effect on bone morphology too.
It has been proven in children at least.

I used to say the exact same thing as you right before someone on lookism.net contered with a video of a 2 hour lecture by an orthodontist, who talked about it all in detail.

i can't find the video anymore though..
is it the balding Spanish guy? if so, I watched it but I forgot what he talked about anyway fuark

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

LOL bonesmashing is way more superior to chewing when it comes to cortical bone mass increase.

Even though I have no doubt that chewing inflicts some sort of stress on the bone as well that may or may not be enough to cause bone growth depending on what and how much you chew (by the time you chew enough to cause bone growth you probably would have massive masseter muscles which is ugly as fuck. I think chewing for jaw width is good but only to the point where your masseters align with your cheekbones making you angular, beyond that the expansion of the masseter muscles or any muscle will cause a round appearance that'll make somebody that's not like 8% bf look fat and bloated as fuck. Been there, done that)

Both are organs that respond to stimulus, but mastication is literally just temporo-mandibular joint movements (obviously mediated by MUSCLES) with resistance. It's a relatively tiny and weak joint that was never meant in the case of humans (other primates have much more massive joint and jaw bones. Another moot point in the theory of chewing. The morphological changes throughout the evolutionary timeline of humans exhibit a huge decrease in jaw bone size and jaw muscle insertions. This idea that OUR near ancestors were these hyper robust specimens with massive bone development BECAUSE they chewed is a myopic and reductive way of looking at things, and probably stems from retarded mew ideology trying to tie knots together that simply dont belong. A LANDMARK of human evolution was a softer diet, less time chewing, easier to chew, faster to ingest, higher release of nutrients bc of fire damaging cellulose walls releasing nutrients in starches and melting fat in meat, leading to more time for foraging, rearing kids etc) to chew for long or on hard foods. Chewing is just tmj movements like closing, side-to-side, opening etc and since the resistance effects the muscles directly, its borderline fucking retarded to just assume it will effect bones so much. Theres also no reason to suggest that chewing will cause bone development in the orderly, aesthetic fashion we would desire and effect the CORTICAL aspect of the bone AKA the exterior. Unless you're a retard chewing on things that evolutionarily are not meant for you, chewing will barely effect jaw mass, and if it does, the stress will be distributed across the entire splanchocranium. The first adaptation to that stress will be muscle hypertrophy

Bonesmashing on the other hand inflicts VERY major stress directly at the cortical aspect of bone directly

Chewing becomes a looksmin really quick when your masseters become huge and if you continue, you'll realize that it's not as simple as a muscle enduring the stress, and that'll you'll likely fuck up your coronoid and condyle processes

Both are autistic and I'm not trying to say bonesmashing is some holy grail surgery. But if ur broke and wanna soft max and have nothing to lose, bonesmashing works if you keep at it. I made permanent gains in a year from doing it sometimes down to once a week, when I felt like it for 10 minutes each session but hitting really hard. I can literally feel the change in my face and I see it in pictures. My mom comments on my face getting more masculinized so it's not delusion

Curious what you think since you're one of the few that actually supports these kinds of theories and doesnt automatically dismiss them because they're autistic
Is that gyno?
No I'm just fat
what are these pics buy a new phone boomer i cant see shit
I'm 18 and a half and my phones camera is good. The before pic is bad

Last edited:
  • +1
LOL bonesmashing is way more superior to chewing when it comes to cortical bone mass increase.

Even though I have no doubt that chewing inflicts some sort of stress on the bone as well that may or may not be enough to cause bone growth depending on what and how much you chew (by the time you chew enough to cause bone growth you probably would have massive masseter muscles which is ugly as fuck. I think chewing for jaw width is good but only to the point where your masseters align with your cheekbones making you angular, beyond that the expansion of the masseter muscles or any muscle will cause a round appearance that'll make somebody that's not like 8% bf look fat and bloated as fuck. Been there, done that)

Both are organs that respond to stimulus, but mastication is literally just temporo-mandibular joint movements (obviously mediated by MUSCLES) with resistance. It's a relatively tiny and weak joint that was never meant in the case of humans (other primates have much more massive joint and jaw bones. Another moot point in the theory of chewing. The morphological changes throughout the evolutionary timeline of humans exhibit a huge decrease in jaw bone size and jaw muscle insertions. This idea that OUR near ancestors were these hyper robust specimens with massive bone development BECAUSE they chewed is a myopic and reductive way of looking at things, and probably stems from retarded mew ideology trying to tie knots together that simply dont belong. A LANDMARK of human evolution was a softer diet, less time chewing, easier to chew, faster to ingest, higher release of nutrients bc of fire damaging cellulose walls releasing nutrients in starches and melting fat in meat, leading to more time for foraging, rearing kids etc) to chew for long or on hard foods. Chewing is just tmj movements like closing, side-to-side, opening etc and since the resistance effects the muscles directly, its borderline fucking retarded to just assume it will effect bones so much. Theres also no reason to suggest that chewing will cause bone development in the orderly, aesthetic fashion we would desire and effect the CORTICAL aspect of the bone AKA the exterior. Unless you're a retard chewing on things that evolutionarily are not meant for you, chewing will barely effect jaw mass, and if it does, the stress will be distributed across the entire splanchocranium. The first adaptation to that stress will be muscle hypertrophy

Bonesmashing on the other hand inflicts VERY major stress directly at the cortical aspect of bone directly

Chewing becomes a looksmin really quick when your masseters become huge and if you continue, you'll realize that it's not as simple as a muscle enduring the stress, and that'll you'll likely fuck up your coronoid and condyle processes

Both are autistic and I'm not trying to say bonesmashing is some holy grail surgery. But if ur broke and wanna soft max and have nothing to lose, bonesmashing works if you keep at it. I made permanent gains in a year from doing it sometimes down to once a week, when I felt like it for 10 minutes each session but hitting really hard. I can literally feel the change in my face and I see it in pictures. My mom comments on my face getting more masculinized so it's not delusion

Curious what you think since you're one of the few that actually supports these kinds of theories and doesnt automatically dismiss them because they're autistic
get off moda fag, ded srs I cant read any of this.

and also, bone smashing is absolutely retarded, imagine adding some mass to ur chin like some implant right? if u ever get some mewing upswing results, YOU'RE FUCKED, you'll look like some witch with an overly protruding chin, never rely on bone smashing to compensate recession.

although if your utilizing it in means of DOMness, then go ahead experiment, it's just entirely experimental and not worth it in my opinion when you could just get palatal expansion, it widens zygos, jaw, chin, everything.

and also, bone smashing is absolutely retarded, imagine adding some mass to ur chin like some implant right? if u ever get some mewing upswing results, YOU'RE FUCKED, you'll look like some witch with an overly protruding chin, never rely on bone smashing to compensate recession.

although if your utilizing it in means of DOMness, then go ahead experiment, it's just entirely experimental and not worth it in my opinion when you could just get palatal expansion, it widens zygos, jaw, chin, everything.
I never said it's a corrective treatment for malocclusions or recession. It's a tool to get more mass and sharpness in very specific areas. and that witch appearance is a result of a really deep mentalobial fold from a deep overbite, obviously wont be correct even if u put an implant there

Chewing doesnt fix that either so what's your point

Most people dont have recession, just weak chins from shit genetics

It's not worth it of course. But that depends on whether you're broke like me or not. I have absolutely nothing to lose and nothing better to hope for, that's why I did it

Last edited:
  • +1
Holy fuck i can't stop laughing at the pictures (not body shaming or anything, but they are just so random and bad :lul: ) but good frame tho.

Holy fuck i can't stop laughing at the pictures (not body shaming or anything, but they are just so random and bad :lul: ) but good frame tho.
The before pic is literally the only pic I had of me when I was 14. I was doing a faggy kissy face pout too. I was cute ngl better than I am now

I never said it's a corrective treatment for malocclusions or recession. It's a tool to get more mass and sharpness in very specific areas. and that witch appearance is a result of a really deep mentalobial fold from a deep overbite, obviously wont be correct even if u put an implant there

Chewing doesnt fix that either so what's your point

Most people dont have recession, just weak chins from shit genetics

It's not worth it of course. But that depends on whether you're broke like me or not. I have absolutely nothing to lose and nothing better to hope for, that's why I did it
definitely not for malocclusions, but it's more about the riskiness, like I meant how if you get an upswing which will result in a natural increase in both the jaw and chin, it's just risky if you're also doing mewing shit or facepulling, although I assume you're an adult so I guess yeah it would be better in your situation, my bad

is it the balding Spanish guy? if so, I watched it but I forgot what he talked about anyway fuark
lmao yes. What is his name?
Any cues?

What appliances did he contribute to?

definitely not for malocclusions, but it's more about the riskiness, like I meant how if you get an upswing which will result in a natural increase in both the jaw and chin, it's just risky if you're also doing mewing shit or facepulling, although I assume you're an adult so I guess yeah it would be better in your situation, my bad
How am I gonna get more upswing jaws? From mewing? Nah. I dont know what mewing means anymore. I just keep my mouth shut like it's meant to be. I've became aware of that 2 years ago and have done it since (when I was 16). It did nothing and it will do nothing. Mewing is a preventative measure rather than a corrective one. If you're not recessed judging from the Frankfurt plane then you are NOT recessed and do not need jaw surgery, you just genetically have a small chin/orbitals/zygos etc. And for that you need implants which everyone is shitting on all of a sudden for some retarded reason

Regardless, i highly highly doubt that I will get such a severe upswing increase that it will look like a witch lmfao. You dont seem to understand how gradual and little bonesmash gains are. Also my mandible is not recessed so even if I got a more upswing jaw I simply wont get a deep mentalobial fold
I'm late teen not adult. 18 and a half. Also I dont do face pulling because the face is not fucking malleable and if you really were able to pull your facial bones out of their place you would just disorderly damage the connective tissue and separate the sutures which would be extremely painful and would certainly not yield anything aesthetic

In general all of those softmaxxes are retarded. Chewing, smashing and pulling are very high risk and low reward. I only smash because I'm an emo faggot that gets pleasure from doing it because I hate my face and because the swelling is heroin tier addictive and once u get opry tier cheekbone setting u never wanna go back

Last edited:
  • +1
How am I gonna get more upswing jaws? From mewing? Nah. I dont know what mewing means anymore. I just keep my mouth shut like it's meant to be. I've became aware of that 2 years ago and have done it since (when I was 16). It did nothing and it will do nothing. Mewing is a preventative measure rather than a corrective one. If you're not recessed judging from the Frankfurt plane then you are NOT recessed and do not need jaw surgery, you just genetically have a small chin/orbitals/zygos etc. And for that you need implants which everyone is shitting on all of a sudden for some retarded reason

Regardless, i highly highly doubt that I will get such a severe upswing increase that it will look like a witch lmfao. You dont seem to understand how gradual and little bonesmash gains are. Also my mandible is not recessed so even if I got a more upswing jaw I simply wont get a deep mentalobial fold
noooo I meant how, if you'd bonemash your chin right? and through mewing let's say, you'd achieve maxillary upswing and bam, additional chin prominence, but it'll now stick out too much because of the additional gain, harmony would be ruined.

although an upswing is fairly difficult to achieve for even children, let alone adults.

noooo I meant how, if you'd bonemash your chin right? and through mewing let's say, you'd achieve maxillary upswing and bam, additional chin prominence, but it'll now stick out too much because of the additional gain, harmony would be ruined.

although an upswing is fairly difficult to achieve for even children, let alone adults.
I understand what u mean boyo. It wont happen as dramatically as u think. That witch appearance is from having super deep bite from a malocclusion or fucked cervico-incisal or occlusal dentition height from aging (distance between nose and chin decreases) or mandibular retrusion combined with a projecting chin although I still dont think chin and mandible recession are separate things

Anyway u said it, both mewing and smashing dont yield results that fast and I dont have recession so even upswing wont cause it

lmao yes. What is his name?
Any cues?

What appliances did he contribute to?
I can't find it for fuck's sake, I don't think he contributed to any appliances, I'm not sure.

I can dig deeper into my watch history in YouTube, cause the stuff is actually interesting, he went in depth on ages and chewing causing changes, etc.. it's like a 2-3 hour long video. I'll try finding it again soon.

It's just puberty

This is such a laughable thread.

• JFL
@ugly nebula is high IQ