My framelet body is my biggest insecurity (pics)

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
No matter how much I try I cannot gain weight it is nearly impossible for me. Being a framelet is so demoralizing I feel so weak and insecure weighing less than girls it is pitiful. All I wanted was to look aesthetic I spent a year and a half lifting consistently heavy and ate well into 3200 calories a day just to gain nothing wasted my time basically. My max weight was 135 pounds I bench 135 for 8 reps now I weigh 122 pounds at 5'11.5. I admit I could have ate more at times but it is very difficult for me to eat I start to feel nauseous I'm not sure how fat fucks do it yet I wish I was fat as it would be easy to burn calories. I'm gonna try and drink 2 shakes of serious mass a day all i want is to at least weigh 150 I will be happy.
I just want to be an aesthetic narcy on instagram. But frameletism ruins everything
I need T asap this is me 5'11.5 121 pounds I have farmers tan cause I been grinding for that bread lately getting paid 400 tmr

20200604 200417
20200604 200429

Makes you feel like a little bitch around everyone weighing less than everyone around you. Is being skinny a huge failo when it comes to foids? Wish I could just gain weight easily or at least had more of an appetite. Could my skeletal and penile growth be getting affected by my lack of weight? Srs

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, SubhumanCurrycel and Htobrother
No matter how much I try I cannot gain weight it is nearly impossible for me. Being a framelet is so demoralizing I feel so weak and insecure weighing less than girls it is pitiful. All I wanted was to look aesthetic I spent a year and a half lifting consistently heavy and ate well into 3200 calories a day just to gain nothing wasted my time basically. My max weight was 135 pounds I bench 135 for 8 reps now I weigh 122 pounds at 5'11.5. I admit I could have ate more at times but it is very difficult for me to eat I start to feel nauseous I'm not sure how fat fucks do it yet I wish I was fat as it would be easy to burn calories. I'm gonna try and drink 2 shakes of serious mass a day all i want is to at least weigh 150 I will be happy.
I just want to be an aesthetic narcy on instagram. But frameletism ruins everything
I need T asap this is me 5'11.5 121 pounds I have farmers tan cause I been grinding for that bread lately getting paid 400 tmr

View attachment 444780View attachment 444779
Makes you feel like a little bitch around everyone weighing less than everyone around you. Is being skinny a huge failo when it comes to foids? Wish I could just gain weight easily or at least had more of an appetite. Could my skeletal and penile growth be getting affected by my lack of weight? Srs
Dnrd
Test E 500mg Tren ena 250

• Love it
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Dnrd
Test E 500mg Tren ena 250
Soon brudda I will be on roids. I just need a stable job rn I'm just grinding to save money for side hustles and mods for my car

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Htobrother
Shoulder width doesn't look that bad

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel and RAITEIII
Soon brudda I will be on roids. I just need a stable job rn I'm just grinding to save money for side hustles and mods for my car
don't blow all your money on car mods it's really tempting but car modding is so expensive and when you sell the car eventually you will barely get half what you paid for those mods back.

it's expensive as fuck compared to surgery.

a good set of wheels cost $2000, a good set of budget coilovers cost $1000, and tires cost $600, that's like almost $3000 just to get lowered with a good setup.

then exhaust cost at least $1000 for a good catback exhaust. if you are naturally aspirated intakes cost $500 usually for most cars.

you are looking at like near $5k to fully mod a car, if you want a tune on the ECU after that that's another $1,000 at most good places.

you are spending the same amount of money on a basic surgery like rhino which could change your life forever.

im gonna get surgery probably first, i need gyno which costs $5000.

What's your wrist stat?

View attachment 444780View attachment 444779
You have decent frame, actually quite good frame, just your insertions are poor. Same frame with different insertions would look like a beast.

don't blow all your money on car mods it's really tempting but car modding is so expensive and when you sell the car eventually you will barely get half what you paid for those mods back.

it's expensive as fuck compared to surgery.

a good set of wheels cost $2000, a good set of budget coilovers cost $1000, and tires cost $600, that's like almost $3000 just to get lowered with a good setup.

then exhaust cost at least $1000 for a good catback exhaust. if you are naturally aspirated intakes cost $500 usually for most cars.

you are looking at like near $5k to fully mod a car, if you want a tune on the ECU after that that's another $1,000 at most good places.

you are spending the same amount of money on a basic surgery like rhino which could change your life forever.

im gonna get surgery probably first, i need gyno which costs $5000.
I have a jeep a 3inch lift costs me 300 and pro comp white steel wheels I want would be 260 for 4 31 inch tires would be most expensive but could probs find a used set for 400 bucks I can make like 2 to 3k more if I get my sht clean I have an xj I just need paint bodysuits straightand I'm doing it myself next week single stage gloss white. Notsure if iwanna keep it or just flip it or look for trade I want toget some adventures in first.e
You have decent frame, actually quite good frame, just your insertions are poor. Same frame with different insertions would look like a beast.
Can you let me k omw which insertions could be better or improved by muscle mass. I know I have rib flare which fucks me but fortunately it's not very bad. Could I at least look aesthetic with my insertions if I roided and grew my muscles.

Last edited: