My friend eats steak all day long to stay shredded

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Breakfast: Onions and steak

Lunch: Onions and steak

Pre workout: Protein bar and my protein original pre workout.

Post workout: (protein shake and small steak)

Dinner: Steak and onions

It’s legit over if your not eating like this in 2024. Gives you an aesthetic physique too and women love it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, TechnoBoss, FaceandBBC and 6 others
Carnivore diet is best diet for losing weight, it makes the weight fly off you no matter how much you eat, but it can make you underweight, some guy I know who did it got all the way down to 55kg which is way too low for any adult human

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Klaas Vaaker, rand anon and 2 others
Carnivore diet is best diet for losing weight, it makes the weight fly off you no matter how much you eat, but it can make you underweight, some guy I know who did it got all the way down to 55kg which is way too low for any adult human
Ikr it’s based asf

Forgot to mention he does eat on a cutting board along with some fruits such as apples, oranges and a few ranges of berries

Your friend is autistic yes

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, Jova and socialcel
Expensive but tasty

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
dogshit diet

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TechnoBoss and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Get it from your local market bud plus the ones I get it are really not that peicey
I live in America where fresh meat is basically illegal. I don't have a good source nearby.

Yeah bud let me just steal 28 steaks a week from the supermarket they'll never notice
They literally dont if u shop regularly and just put it in the scanner normally

Pro aging diet
So low carb = aging??
What an oxymoron

U are more likely to get diabetes, heart disease by eating processed crap and junk food

Not all fats are bad. The fats in steak literally convert cholesterol to testosterone

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, rand anon and Deleted member 77718
They literally dont if u shop regularly and just put it in the scanner normally
If you put it in the scanner it charges you how will you steal it if you have to pay?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
So low carb = aging??
What an oxymoron

U are more likely to get diabetes, heart disease by eating processed crap and junk food

Not all fats are bad. The fats in steak literally convert cholesterol to testosterone
Tryptophan and methionine is pro aging

If you put it in the scanner it charges you how will you steal it if you have to pay?
If u go to a fancy supermarket the weighing shit is inaccurate

If u dont wanna do that just hold it in ur arms as if u got it from another shop. So fkn easy

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
If u go to a fancy supermarket the weighing shit is inaccurate

If u dont wanna do that just hold it in ur arms as if u got it from another shop. So fkn easy
What do you mean? They weigh it and then you take it up to the counter and pay for it usually. Also if it's a big supermarket you can't just put it under your arm and act like you got it somewhere else they have you on camera. Even small supermarkets have cameras and will see you picking up the steak and placing it under your arm/in a bag. Doesn't make any sense you buy the steak from another supermarket and then go to another store to buy other things too. Also can't even fake scan the steaks at the self checkout because every store that has self checkout also has a ton of HD cameras that can zoom in and see what you're actually paying for.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and ChadL1te
What do you mean? They weigh it and then you take it up to the counter and pay for it usually. Also if it's a big supermarket you can't just put it under your arm and act like you got it somewhere else they have you on camera. Even small supermarkets have cameras and will see you picking up the steak and placing it under your arm/in a bag. Doesn't make any sense you buy the steak from another supermarket and then go to another store to buy other things too. Also can't even fake scan the steaks at the self checkout because every store that has self checkout also has a ton of HD cameras that can zoom in and see what you're actually paying for.
Dude youre so high inhib. It doesnt matter u can carry it in ur arm like ur armpits and they barely see while u scan ur other shit. Also many scales dont work accurately u have to try different shops

Stop putting this much thought over something so simple. Nobody cares if u steal food either nor would u get caught if u look casual and relaxed….ive done this 100+ times

Dude youre so high inhib. It doesnt matter u can carry it in ur arm like ur armpits and they barely see while u scan ur other shit. Also many scales dont work accurately u have to try different shops

Stop putting this much thought over something so simple. Nobody cares if u steal food either nor would u get caught if u look casual and relaxed….ive done this 100+ times
He’s not high inhib I think he’s just telling you it’s not worth it in the long run

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
Carnivore diet is retarded lol

Bro lol you don't even know me. Maybe in your country they can't see but in America they have working cameras with people they PAY (yeah they pay people to catch you stealing) to catch shoplifters.

Very easy to say when you live in a country that apparently has no cameras and you're a teenager (you won't get in trouble too much if you're a teenager) but when you live in developed countries that have cameras and you're above the above of 19 you will get arrested for shoplifting. You're acting like I've never shoplifted before JFL it's not hard to do that but it's hard to do that consistently when you are of legal age (aka you can actually be arrested for it)

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and try2beme
Bro lol you don't even know me. Maybe in your country they can't see but in America they have working cameras with people they PAY (yeah they pay people to catch you stealing) to catch shoplifters.

Very easy to say when you live in a country that apparently has no cameras and you're a teenager (you won't get in trouble too much if you're a teenager) but when you live in developed countries that have cameras and you're above the above of 19 you will get arrested for shoplifting. You're acting like I've never shoplifted before JFL it's not hard to do that but it's hard to do that consistently when you are of legal age (aka you can actually be arrested for it)
Ah ok i live in the uk. Im sure america is way worse.

Shit is so easy here its not even funny

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ah ok i live in the uk. Im sure america is way worse.

Shit is so easy here its not even funny
You live in the UK? Damn I didn't know that.

They don't beef up security because of chavs stealing stuff? I would think UK being a police state would have even more cameras than the US does.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Way too much onion jfl, I’d be cramping for days

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and TechnoBoss
You live in the UK? Damn I didn't know that.

They don't beef up security because of chavs stealing stuff? I would think UK being a police state would have even more cameras than the US does.
Nahhh its so much more chill here even in London. They use cameras bcs shops communicate with eachother if a known shoplifter enters, or if a crackhead steals sure they will be chased out. Otherwise we all chillin

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Zased carnivore diet enjoyer.