MY FRIEND EMBARRASSED IN FRONT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

Bronze
Today I went out with a friend and his girlfriend, his idea was to go to a bowling alley where there are also arcade games. everything was great and towards the end he decided to buy some toksens and spend them on a punching bag its more like a Boxing machine (in an attempt to prove himself to his girlfriend). He missed the first shot and I was like, okay, it can happen, but the worst thing is that he missed the next two shots. The girl was laughing in his face and on the other hand it was clear that she was ashamed of him. The fourth shot was successful but very weak. Afterwards she told him it doesn't matter, it's nothing blah blah but we all know she got ick. Oh yeah also I forgot, she had few comments about other guys who were there too.. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, ttlurker, Recessed Life and 1 other person
Holy ropefuel, that bitch deserves nothing

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker and Gaygymmaxx
Your friend is a retard for missing that many times

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker and enriquecel
Your friend is a retard for missing that many times
unironically he's been training boxing for almost 3 years and that's why it's strange to me that he could play so badly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sexy, ttlurker, Aero and 2 others
Who cares, stop being on a leash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elias de God and ItsOverLawg
Holy ropefuel, that bitch deserves nothing
Stfu retard its the guys fault for fucking not being able to hit a boxing bag for 4 fucking times back to back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, Klasik616 and Gaygymmaxx
Stfu retard its the guys fault for fucking not being able to hit a boxing bag for 4 fucking times back to back
He was practicing for the kill shot bro they didn't let him cook :chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and ItsOverLawg
That's a riveting story fella many thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ItsOverLawg
How is the relationship of the guy with his gf? I mean are they on extremely serious terms or is it just a mere time-pass.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
How is the relationship of the guy with his gf? I mean are they on extremely serious terms or is it just a mere time-pass.
they've been together for about 9 months, but again I wouldn't be in his shoes to see my girlfriend laugh in my face and humiliate me in front of everyone

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and ItsOverLawg
they've been together for about 9 months, but again I wouldn't be in his shoes to see my girlfriend laugh in my face and humiliate me in front of everyone
who knows man it's too early to judge

who knows man it's too early to judge
what do I know, I talked to him privately about this for a short time, it was obvious from his face that he was ashamed, but it can certainly be worse than that and it can happen to anyone

• +1
what do I know, I talked to him privately about this for a short time, it was obvious from his face that he was ashamed, but it can certainly be worse than that and it can happen to anyone
yea lol

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
Today I went out with a friend and his girlfriend, his idea was to go to a bowling alley where there are also arcade games. everything was great and towards the end he decided to buy some toksens and spend them on a punching bag its more like a Boxing machine (in an attempt to prove himself to his girlfriend). He missed the first shot and I was like, okay, it can happen, but the worst thing is that he missed the next two shots. The girl was laughing in his face and on the other hand it was clear that she was ashamed of him. The fourth shot was successful but very weak. Afterwards she told him it doesn't matter, it's nothing blah blah but we all know she got ick. Oh yeah also I forgot, she had few comments about other guys who were there too.. :forcedsmile:
How does one train boxing for 3 years and still miss 3 shots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, vratisevojvodo and 97baHater
Update he told me that his gf started acting diff :forcedsmile:.Fallen bro

• +1