My friend for nearly 8 years cucked me

N1666

N1666

Kraken
He was at a party the other day and messaged me saying this girl from our old school was there and they were talking. She asked about me and was talking about how she had a crush on me back when we were at school together.

I was high as fuck rotting in my room, so I didn’t take much notice of the messages. So when I woke up in the morning I read the messages and was like yo what’s her insta did you get her snap or anything for me (bear in mind he knows I’m on a dry streak with women rn) and he says no he didn’t.

Then he proceeds to tell me he jokingly told her that I’m a freak and I dated underage girls and that she wouldn’t be my type because she’s too old for me (shes 18). Allegedly she took it seriously, like any normal person probably would, and didn’t want anything to do with me. I could’ve set that up so easily and gotten laid, but ofc my biggest hater is my friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Darkeningstar
He was at a party the other day and messaged me saying this girl from our old school was there and they were talking. She asked about me and was talking about how she had a crush on me back when we were at school together.

I was high as fuck rotting in my room, so I didn’t take much notice of the messages. So when I woke up in the morning I read the messages and was like yo what’s her insta did you get her snap or anything for me (bear in mind he knows I’m on a dry streak with women rn) and he says no he didn’t.

Then he proceeds to tell me he jokingly told her that I’m a freak and I dated underage girls and that I wouldn’t be her type because she’s too old for me (shes 18). Allegedly she took it seriously, like any normal person probably would, and didn’t want anything to do with me. I could’ve set that up so easily and gotten laid, but ofc my biggest hater is my friend.
Great friend

• +1
Reactions: N1666