My “friend” from uni blocked me over a random girl

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
He started following this girl who i find hot from my instagram (she doesnt go to our uni) and she didnt follow him back💀 so i started to follow 2 females in his followers and they both followed me bk now he unfollowed me . What a raging hypocrite

Edit my bad he BLOCKED me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, watah, Gonthar and 12 others
He started following this girl who i find hot from my instagram (she doesnt go to our uni) and she didnt follow him back💀 so i started to follow 2 females in his followers and they both followed me bk now he unfollowed me . What a raging hypocrite
All my IRL best friends left me for their girl (then I sabotaged their relationships when I called them out on it and they came crawling back to me, kek (still one more I need to sabotage in revenge though)).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Imretarded?, sickdawgie and 1 other person
All my IRL best friends left me for their girl (then I sabotaged their relationships when I called them out on it and they came crawling back to me, kek (still one more I need to sabotage in revenge though)).
What people do for head boggles my mind sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
These mean deserve to be cucked id never care to blocking a dude
Like immediately all my supposed best friends started running their mouth behind my back about me and tried to vilify me, and then they start crying after they effed around and found out (in some cases even their girls felt sympathy for me and ditched them, kek). Never trust normies buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
Like immediately all my supposed best friends started running their mouth behind my back about me and tried to vilify me, and then they start crying after they effed around and found out (in some cases even their girls felt sympathy for me and ditched them, kek). Never trust normies buddy boyos.
But were toxic for having boundaries over our own gfs but they go crazy overRANDOM girls 💀

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Kaari
But were toxic for having boundaries over our own gfs but they go crazy overRANDOM girls 💀
99% of your friends aren't so, merely essentially short-term alliances for convenience, but you just end up competing within your circles, like it makes me want to tear my hair out. All the normie circles I used to hang round in consisted of them trying to one up each other and just talked stuff behind each others backs, and there I was too autistic to care about pointless drama lel

• +1
99% of your friends aren't so, merely essentially short-term alliances for convenience, but you just end up competing within your circles, like it makes me want to tear my hair out. All the normie circles I used to hang round in consisted of them trying to one up each other and just talked stuff behind each others backs, and there I was too autistic to care about pointless drama lel
Were no different from women rofl

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
696ACAAC ED3E 45EA 94D9 7CA18FFBCF68

Im taking all his bitches now, thanks a lot for blocking me now im the prize

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Kaari
Were no different from women rofl
Like I remember too the Chads at my school got annoyed with me when we were getting changed because I started working out and got abs, KEK

• +1
You cucking them?

• +1
You cucking them?
I didn't cuck them per say (one liked me though), but I just called them out and made sure their girls would see lol, it worked a treat. If they didn't break up the guy would usually just end up blaming everything on the girl, made sure she'd know, and that would then be the final straw, win win.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and try2beme
One I want to get revenge on is some soyboy who went from racist to SJW, blocked me on everything. Need to find his socials and post his DMs to his SJW girlfriend, lel

• +1

too bad so sad kys dnr nigger!

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
too bad so sad kys dnr nigger!
Ur obsessed with me and idek you or care
One I want to get revenge on is some soyboy who went from racist to SJW, blocked me on everything. Need to find his socials and post his DMs to his SJW girlfriend, lel
Least cucked sjw fate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Kaari
Ur obsessed with me and idek you or care

Least cucked sjw fate
They’re the worst types of people if you ask me. They’re just ‘sorry’ because they’re scared of the consequences of people finding out they made a joke, kek

• +1
It would he gay for him to choose you over her bro…

Bro you sound like a girl :lul: Wtf

• +1
Bro you sound like a girl :lul: Wtf
Because socially men and women are literally the same. We’re always talking behind each other’s back and trying to sabotage each other lel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, try2beme and Gaygymmaxx
Okay that's pretty peak but I'm not so sure it's right... :feelsping:

I wouldn't do it but comical :what:

• +1
Because socially men and women are literally the same. We’re always talking behind each other’s back and trying to sabotage each other lel
Revenge is a feminine action and stimuli if not explicitly required.

You're... jealous? Why else would you care

Why would you phrase it like "they left for their girlfriends"

Like bruh needs the attention

Foid behavior bro :what:

• +1
Revenge is a feminine action and stimuli if not explicitly required.

You're... jealous? Why else would you care

Why would you phrase it like "they left for their girlfriends"

Like bruh needs the attention

Foid behavior bro :what:
No one is paying for my onlyfans, what else am I supposed to do for attention, teehee

• JFL
No one is paying for my onlyfans, what else am I supposed for attention, teehee
Yeah bro not acknowledging any of my sensible arguments and instead saying "yeah I am a jealous girl" is the most foid behavior you've engaged in thus far. You could have responded.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and Kaari
Yeah bro not acknowledging any of my sensible arguments and instead saying "yeah I am a jealous girl" is the most foid behavior you've engaged in thus far.
Of course your right lol, I’m just not doing so for comedic effect.

• +1

Didn't you try to confront him and ask:
"Why?! They're just girls, they don't mean anything..."
 8341ffa9 0b19 4de6 86c6 774078f5e655

hmm