My friend has a flip phone, is this a looksmin?

Schneller

Schneller

Iron
recently my friend accidentally dropped his phone down a drain and it was irrecoverable so he had to pay for a new one. hes got barely any money so he just got a flip phone that cost like $50; its so goofy bc he has no access to social media anymore and is constantly calling people at random bc of how glitched it is.

he couldve gotten a really bad android for $50 so he could at least access social media, but nah he had to get a flip phone
however, now when i think abt it could having a flip phone be a looksmax? its got a vintage kinda aesthetic that some fruetiger aero girls would mess with and he can just get numbers upfront bc he has no social media presence and could use it as an excuse, as this is the only form of digital communication he pretty much has.

keep in mind hes a prettyboy and not some dweeb, so he might actually pull this off. girls could find it unique and it could make him look more mysterious. what do u guys think??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 32094 and SurgeryEnjoyer
your friend sells drugs g

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and saiya
everything different then iPhone is a looksmin androids/flip phones are only acceptable if its for selling drugs

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Shekel
Nah, it's a massive looksmin, dropping his phone made his maxilla recess about 10mm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Android

Yes it is despite those new flip and foldable Samsungs costing 2000 dollars and the average iPhone costing about 500-1000 usd.

Don't underestimate how retarded many women are.

Just accept reality and get an iPhone while dating

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Shekel and Deleted member 17735

Users who are viewing this thread

Back