My friend is 5 7 can he slay?

S1d456

S1d456

Equinox
My friend is 5 7 in uk and despite me being much taller than him he pulls more than me he's black and has a chadlite face does this contradict the heightpill?

• JFL
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss, Samsepioler, shieldzz and 1 other person
Height is just a halo if u got the face it aint mandatory irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, m0ss26, DildoFaggins and 1 other person
My friend is 5 7 in uk and despite me being much taller than him he pulls more than me he's black and has a chadlite face does this contradict the heightpill?
no he cant slay

Lets clear some things up greycell

If your below 18 and still in school height doesn't play a significant factor until maybe around the age of 17, lets be real your friend doesn't have a chadlite face and he's not slayer

Yes 5'7 people can slay if they have the SMV to do so

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
nigga asking can he slay when he already slaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 51465 and Infinite
He can fraud 4 inches, so 5'11 which is physically pretty much indistinguishable from the magical 6'0+
So yes, he can.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
3814110 Snapchat 1428031194

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Bro I get that this is funny and all that but from the bottom of my heart please stop this man iv been bullied enough back when I was ugly this is giving me flashabcks
3814110 Snapchat 14280311941

Wait so I can fraud 6 4 ?
He can fraud 4 inches, so 5'11 which is physically pretty much indistinguishable from the magical 6'0+
So yes, he can.

So yes, he can.
Wait how can I fraud 4 inches at home and outside ?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Angutoid
Height is just a halo if u got the face it aint mandatory irl
True but at some point you are so short that you are basically invisible, no matter how good you look

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
True but at some point you are so short that you are basically invisible, no matter how good you look
Yes what i said implies only when ur height is above the death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Yes

thugpill/bcpill/facepill

Wait how can I fraud 4 inches at home and outside ?
Not home obv lol, if you have to though, socks lift exists too
Outside, just the simple stuff, lifts, higher heeled shoes, raise your hair, etc, etc

Depends on his face age and frame