My friend is insecure about his looks

TunisianLTN

TunisianLTN

Iron
As the title says my friend is insecure about his looks. I got his permission to get posted and he's curious to know if he has potential or not. I think he's about 188-189cm and around 90kg maybe less and he's 19

Attachments

• Snapchat-976379767.jpg
    Snapchat-976379767.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-296648316.jpg
    Snapchat-296648316.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
"my friend"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, rael, xyl and 5 others
Yea, my friend.

LTN + shit pheno = over

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, counterintuitive, watah and 1 other person
As the title says my friend is insecure about his looks. I got his permission to get posted and he's curious to know if he has potential or not. I think he's about 188-189cm and around 90kg maybe less and he's 19
Average, dogshit haircut tho

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and TunisianLTN
cut hair, workout, sleep more, eat healthier. also get orthopedic work and jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: TunisianLTN
Since you're tunisian, thoughts on Dr Fares Seffen ? do you know him?

I'm Tunisian but I live in Germany.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bone0smasher
Aren't german women face blind and height obsessed
I would say maybe 55% of the women here are obsessed with height and completely forget ur face but for some reason if you're cool enough height and face won't matter anymore :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
I would say maybe 55% of the women here are obsessed with height and completely forget ur face but for some reason if you're cool enough height and face won't matter anymore :feelswhy:
So then why do you care? Aren't 55% women enough or is 1.89 not enough these days?

• +1
Reactions: TunisianLTN
I think you got something wrong.
I'm not the guy in the picture.
I already got a girl so I don't really care about other women.

So then why do you care? Aren't 55% women enough or is 1.89 not enough these days?
And to answer your question 189 is not enough these days.
I'm 190 and it feels like everyone got taller:feelswhy: I might even say that the avrg height here is around 185

I'm 190 and it feels like everyone got taller:feelswhy: I might even say that the avrg height here is around 185
When did you take that picture of yourself?

So what is most ideal height in Germany, I'm 190cm barefoot, Will i get heightmogged a lot?

I even get heightmogged by women but 190 is ideal.
Wtf, No way getting heightmogged by women at 190, I feel like you're lying.

Also jfl how is it ideal, I think ideal must be 196cm or so but i heard people in south are manlets and north are heightmoggers so it may depend

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and boss8055
Sorry I don't see any potential face wise, LTN at best and would probably be a strong MTN when looksmaxxed. I'd bank off "your friend's" height. 188-189 isn't bad.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Wtf, No way getting heightmogged by women at 190, I feel like you're lying.

Also jfl how is it ideal, I think ideal must be 196cm or so but i heard people in south are manlets and north are heightmoggers so it may depend
I rarely get heightmoggen by women.
1-2 women heightmogg me weekly.
And ideal is 190 but there are definitely days where you only get heightmogged by 20-30 mfs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Sorry I don't see any potential face wise, LTN at best and would probably be a strong MTN when looksmaxxed. I'd bank off "your friend's" height. 188-189 isn't bad.
Literally my friend and I don't look the same.
Our beards don't look the same our skin tone don't look the same.
Just compare my pfp with him

I rarely get heightmoggen by women.
1-2 women heightmogg me weekly.
And ideal is 190 but there are definitely days where you only get heightmogged by 20-30 mfs
20-30 mfs, Where i live I don't get heightmogged by that many guys in a fucking year, I have been heightmogged 4-5 times in last 3 years lmaooo, Although i live in shithole tier 4 city india