My friend is soo NT

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Like, this guy goes around and just talks with people, says whatever the fuck he wants, laughs and just goes about his day.

Then I come in and analyze the lighting in the room and try to look at that same girl he talked with from the 75° angle.

We went to the hs together and thankfully we go to the same uni now. He talks with people and then retells me everything he learned. It still makes me depressed tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, noonespecial, moreplatesmoreweigh and 1 other person
And no, he isn't good looking at all, he isn't ugly but calling him a HTN would be overrating him.

He does look neoteneous and high-trust tho, thats probably why he is so relaxed

Ur friend is low inhib nd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, Kao and Lonenely sigma
Neurodivergent? Maybe. But he looks high-trust. It pisses me off so much bro. Its still because of his looks but he fails to realize that.

He always tells me "bro you would do well if you weren't as autistic as you are". The cope. But I can't explain to him its his high-trust looks since he would strike back with "I am not that good looking anyway"

He just showers daily

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
NT friends is suicide I remember one day my cousin showed me his contacts list it was like 500 people probably thats the day I knew it was over for me

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
NT friends is suicide I remember one day my cousin showed me his contacts list it was like 500 people probably thats the day I knew it was over for me
Truth be told, I'd rather be an autistic chad with a micropenis who can never have a gf, than a neurotypical normie, but I agree.

It hurts so much seeing normie dudes live a happier life than me. I usually cope with "oh well, those girls are just friendzoning him" but like, I don't think thats 100% true either. I think he has options

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back