my friend just got brutally rejected by a tall mtb

TheNextOPry

TheNextOPry

never goon
we were eating at kfc and we saw this kinda thicc 180cm tall low mtb, looked innocent about 16 years old , my friend wanted to ask for her insta and when the right opportunity came he went for it and he said hey sor- and this bitch didnt even look at him and just yelled NO! loudly and he ran away:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it was so fucking cringe.
how can such a mid foid have this huge of an ego its so over for normies :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ttlurker, slimeszn3, bloomercel and 14 others
What country

we were eating at kfc and we saw this kinda thicc 180cm tall low mtb, looked innocent about 16 years old , my friend wanted to ask for her insta and when the right opportunity came he went for it and he said hey sor- and this bitch didnt even look at him and just yelled NO! loudly and he ran away:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it was so fucking cringe.
how can such a mid foid have this huge of an ego its so over for normies :feelsrope:
Tall foids are just aggressive for some reason, what are your friends stats?

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, bloomercel and EdgyFashionist
Gigachad only

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
im 173cm M :feelswhy: she prolly could beat me up what a fucking sad exiestence

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, JohnDoe, TheNextOPry and 2 others
im 173cm M :feelswhy: she prolly could beat me up what a fucking sad exiestence
i read somewhere that white females have higher grip strength than indian males 😔

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing, Elias de God and 2 others
i read somewhere that white females have higher grip strength than indian males 😔
just myth south asians are dominating in javelin and wrestling which is mostly grip related

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, JohnDoe and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, TheNextOPry and boss8055

Attachments

• 1723393183792.png
    1723393183792.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, SubhumanForever and 6 others
looks a bit better irl

• JFL
Reactions: Elias de God
Over he shouldn't be approaching foids with that face

Over he shouldn't be approaching foids with that face
he says he can get to 7 with looksmaxxing :lul: and before he was saying shit like we are ugly, and we will never get a girl friend, like whos we nigga i mog you to death. and when i told him i get attention from girls hes saying "not as disrespect or anything but you dont look good bro trust me" mad coper

• +1
friends calling her cute usually boost their ego way to much

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Elias de God and traitor
are all hungarian foids like this? brutal. i saw a hungarian foid IRL and she's short but total fogger
nah but a lot of them are really egoistic

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
If that was me I would’ve unleashed a bunker bed mortal strike and steal her height and proceed to order 50 family orders to bloatmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and TheNextOPry
how tall is your friend? tall girls are insecure and usually don't want shorter guys approaching

• +1
was your friend really upset?
he was mad coping sayin shit like:" she was mid af anyways" and "its just cause i wasnt wearing good clothes" :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, JohnDoe and Elias de God
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger