my friend just had a growth spurt brutal....

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I just went out with my friends and noticed he was taller so when we got back home to play games i measure his height he was 5"10 and use to be shorter then me by 2 inches. I'm 5"7 and i guess the tables have turned...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, TUSSELEIF, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
its time for you to get a new friend

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 17217 and 7 others
shave 6 inches off his legs

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
holy shit it never stops getting brutal for people who peaked in 7-8th grade :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Bonesbonesbonesbone
holy shit it never stops getting brutal for people who peaked in 7-8th grade :feelskek:
ikr I keep on saying true chads are late bloomers who are like 5'7 in 8th grade and 6'3 when they are 20 but everyone copes with muh "early bloomer is better because you get validation" like stfu bitch validation in 8th grade doesnt mean shit

I pray to god everyday to make me 5"10 is that decent height ?
ikr I keep on saying true chads are late bloomers who are like 5'7 in 8th grade and 6'3 when they are 20 but everyone copes with muh "early bloomer is better because you get validation" like stfu bitch validation in 8th grade doesnt mean shit

I pray to god everyday to make me 5"10 is that decent height ?
5'10 is a med height no halo or failo from it its gonna be important to make up w a good pheno, high PSL and good frame at that height

are these the requirement to attaining a Mid tier becky with a nice body ? (not white like asian)
5'10 is a med height no halo or failo from it its gonna be important to make up w a good pheno, high PSL and good frame at that height

there was this wide 5'7 nigga that was scary to me in 8th grade when I was 5'3 but now he looks little. He has a beard now in 10th grade :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
there was this wide 5'7 nigga that was scary to me in 8th grade when I was 5'3 but now he looks little. He has a beard now in 10th grade :feelskek:
broo i would hate to be an early bloomer holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
  • +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
It’s fucking brutal seeing your old friends be much taller. One previous friend of mine was roughly the same height but now he is like 6’3. Another previous friend I used to be taller than/same height, but now is also like 6’3. Here I am just average height, just slightly above. Makes me envious af. First friend mentioned wasn’t even a late bloomer, but their faces are just average though

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
I don't get why people are so self conscious about their height. It only affects you if you let it have an effect on you. Just overcome your insecurities and you will shine brother. I used to be self conscious about my height but not anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: qkz
5'10 5psl average frame.
it's nice to be so fucking average that your surprised your not a movie character tbh