My friend left me on read three times after the "complimenting women" experiment

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Left me on read at 10:36 am this morning, then I tried to ask him if he's alright and if I upset him, only to be left on read again at 2:41 pm. GF said "he was never your friend, if he was he'd reach out".

I didn't even say anything bad to him, my last words were "see you around" after the experiment.

One final attempt to reach out, then left on read at 5:02 pm.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Chadeep, Sens and 1 other person
Change pfp to support the cause
LowTrust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BoredPrince
@Chadeep

can’t get trough the mog

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
can’t get trough the mog
I explained to him that he could vent out to me if there's anything wrong only to be left on read.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Let him have your gf as an apology

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson, BoredPrince and Xangsane
I explained to him that he could vent out to me if there's anything wrong only to be left on read.
That’s always like that if women love you - men will hate you, if you have money and your friends don’t - they will hate you and jealous of you.

For women it’s even worse tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Xangsane
That’s always like that if women love you - men will hate you, if you have money and your friends don’t - they will hate you and jealous of you.

For women it’s even worse tbh.
Man I've lost a developing friend even if I only knew him for a few months.

Man I've lost a developing friend even if I only knew him for a few months.
Dude you are like 26, it’s almost impossible to make real friends at that age, considering that you know him for a few months, you’ve lost literally nothing, especially if he is such a dickhead, you did nothing wrong

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Pikabro and Xangsane
Dude you are like 26, it’s almost impossible to make real friends at that age, considering that you know him for a few months, you’ve lost literally nothing, especially if he is such a dickhead, you did nothing wrong
Networking is so important in adult life. But nobody wants to network.

Your experiment crushed his confidence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Xangsane
Your experiment crushed his confidence.
I don't know why he's taking it out on me, ignoring me. I get it if I did that unintentionally but he shouldn't take it personally.

You humiliated him faggot

• +1
Reactions: greyfag, Chadeep, Sens and 2 others
You humiliated him. If I was him, I would've killed you with a silenced pistol while you're sleeping and put a fire in your house afterwards while recording everything.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You humiliated him. If I was him, I would've killed you with a silenced pistol while you're sleeping and put a fire in your house afterwards while recording everything.
You humiliated him faggot
I explained to him that I'm sorry if I hurt him indirectly like that and he's free to vent but yeah he stopped responding. My gf said "he's insecure and was never a friend".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
normie don’t wanna hear about autistic online dating “experiments”

• +1
I ask anyone.
Women usually lack the ability to think logically (plan ahead, etc). He's not weak, he is doing the right thing and anyone is free to cut off friendships.

• +1
normie don’t wanna hear about autistic online dating “experiments”
Women usually lack the ability to think logically. He's not weak, he is doing the right thing.
So I fucked up? :feelsrope:

So I fucked up? :feelsrope:
Dude, did you even write an apology message? If you value your former friendship, go ahead. If not, just move on.

• +1
Dude, did you even write an apology message? If you value your former friendship, go ahead. If not, just move on.
I sent a message and still left on read. And worse... he agreed to the experiment as he seemed low inhib and sad "bring it on".

First off why are you befriending white non-Muslims… Second why are you doing lookism experiments irl…

I sent a message and still left on read. And worse... he agreed to the experiment as he seemed low inhib and sad "bring it on".
Then you do you. Friendships hold no value to my own interests. It might be difficult for neurotypicals.

• So Sad
networking is so important.
Unfortunately, that is right. Mediteranean countries are known for their importance on having a social net: lower-end blue collar jobs are impossible to access unless you have contacts.

• So Sad
Unfortunately, that is right. Mediteranean countries are known for their importance on having a social net: blue collar jobs are impossible to access unless you have contacts.
I'm in the UK

I'm in the UK
I meant the lower-end of blue collar jobs like being a construction worker or waiter. UK might be completely different. I would love to work as a truck driver there. Training for all licenses in Southern Europe is, unfortunately, too expensive (2000+ euros, minimum).

• +1
He clearly has had a rude awakening as to who mogs whom.

A lot of normies out there with similar delusions that deserve to have them crushed.

• +1
He clearly has had a rude awakening as to who mogs whom.

A lot of normies out there with similar delusions that deserve to have them crushed.
I apologised to him because I knew what troubled him and told him he's free to vent.
Left on read.

I apologised to him because I knew what troubled him and told him he's free to vent.
Left on read.

Maybe you can help him looksmax, if he’s receptive to it. Most people aren’t.

• +1
It's over, he'll never mend your friendship. Not only because you humiliated him but as a guy being around another guy who mogs you isn't healthy for the mind or women.

• So Sad
Left me on read at 10:36 am this morning, then I tried to ask him if he's alright and if I upset him, only to be left on read again at 2:41 pm. GF said "he was never your friend, if he was he'd reach out".

I didn't even say anything bad to him, my last words were "see you around" after the experiment.

Thoughts?

The expirement killed his spirit. Show him the forum.

• So Sad
The expirement killed his spirit. Show him the forum.
Should I?
It's over, he'll never mend your friendship. Not only because you humiliated him but as a guy being around another guy who mogs you isn't healthy for the mind or women.
I feel so bad about myself due to what I did.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Thoughts?

You basically brought him out and humiliated him, and since the experiment is on here, you prolly never told him what it was about. With no conclusion or hypothesis, he, like the women on the street think you and ur girl are attention seeking

• +1
You basically brought him out and humiliated him, and since the experiment is on here, you prolly never told him what it was about. With no conclusion or hypothesis, he, like the women on the street think you and ur girl are attention seeking
I told him I'd be posting the experiment on online boards and he just replied sure.

Nah refrain from showing him. I don’t think he would take it seriously. Especially now that he is giving you the silent treatment
I'm honestly over it but honestly it's my fault

Someone that doesn't exist can't respond so guess your delusions wore off

• WTF
I'm honestly over it but honestly it's my fault
He agreed to participate so it’s his responsibility. It’s even humorous he would be upset about something like this.

• +1
He agreed to participate so it’s his responsibility. It’s even humorous he would be upset about something like this.
Exactly, he even seemed so excited about it (also given his body count is 14).

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back