do they get paid for being on it

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
make love with him

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Lifemax, Rimcel and 2 others
Contestants on the show don’t get a lot of hourly pay but when they come out of it and get hundreds of thousands of it followers, sponsorships start flowing, they get tours to go around nightclubs etc

• +1
Reactions: 712127
Contestants on the show don’t get a lot of hourly pay but when they come out of it and get hundreds of thousands of it followers, sponsorships start flowing, they get tours to go around nightclubs etc

Happens here all the time, some nobodies come on a tv show like this, they get all famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Happens here all the time, some nobodies come on a tv show like this, they get all famous
Exactly and most of the time they're low iq and low class

• +1
Reactions: 712127
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 1680
he looks like the type, I went to school with a girl on Love island, Zara was in the year above me.

• +1
but they are gl so all their negative traits dont matter
Not all are amazing looking esp by this website’s standards but the status halo they get after coming out means that even the worst looking can slay every week

Your friend is a total chad also

• +1
Your friend is a total chad also
Jfl every girl at my school lusted after him and then there’s me a manlet curry...
he looks like the type, I went to school with a girl on Love island, Zara was in the year above me.
Zara McDermott or Zara Holland?

Jfl every girl at my school lusted after him and then there’s me a manlet curry...

Zara McDermott or Zara Holland?
McDermott.

She was prolly the best looking girl last year tbh
Not the best looking in school, but she was a decent looking girl nonetheless.

• +1
I see this fucker all the time in Facebook ads bc of his modelling for Blakely clothing

I see him randomly in posters and on advertisments both in my home town, the town I'm at for university and the town my girlfriend is at for university

I told my gf and my sister that I feel like he's stalking me and now they send me pictures when they see adverts with him in too

I don't know his name but I see his face everywhere and now he's here too

This is very unsettling

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HorseFace, Absi, ZyzzReincarnate and 9 others
I see this fucker all the time in Facebook ads bc of his modelling for Blakely clothing

I see him randomly in posters and on advertisments both in my home town, the town I'm at for university and the town my girlfriend is at for university

I told my gf and my sister that I feel like he's stalking me and now they send me pictures when they see adverts with him in too

This is very unsettling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HorseFace, Deleted member 1680, samm735 and 1 other person

This is very unsettling
same i keep seeing this cunt on instagram every single day when i never searched for any clothing of his brand or clothes in general. he isnt even like that extremly hot idk why they push him so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1680

This is very unsettling
Name’s Ted Pullin he models for Blakley and Boohooman also litters my feed with his ads as well lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yup he’s fit for the show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 656
Name’s Ted Pullin he models for Blakley and Boohooman also litters my feed with his ads as well lmao
Ted be Pullin all them bitches.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 656
same i keep seeing this cunt on instagram every single day when i never searched for any clothing of his brand or clothes in general. he isnt even like that extremly hot idk why they push him so hard
Tbh he's pretty good looking

Questionable mouth and eye areas hit him hard but he's still 6.5 to 7 PSL territory and his body is ideal

• +1

Questionable mouth and eye areas hit him hard but he's still 6.5 to 7 PSL territory and his body is ideal
Guy is rich as hell and went to one of the most prestigious schools in the country. He’s a nice bloke tho and not arrogant or anything.

• +1
Guy is rich as hell and went to one of the most prestigious schools in the country. He’s a nice bloke tho and not arrogant or anything.
Which one?

Magdalen college school in oxford
I figured he was Oxford based because he looks like he's in Oxford in a lot of his pictures.

Magdalen college school is bloody impressive, one of the schools I'm considering sending my future children to.

• +1
yeh MCS is a sound choice, if your son went there he’d develope well both from an academic and sport aspect he’d become a well rounded WASP Chad tbh

School I went to was close to mcs but a btec version lol

• +1
yeh MCS is a sound choice, if your son went there he’d develope well both from an academic and sport aspect he’d become a well rounded WASP Chad tbh

School I went to was close to mcs but a btec version lol
What is Ted studying in college?

What is Ted studying in college?
Did modelling for his gap year straight out of school then did economics I believe but dropped out of uni to pursue his modelling

Smart choice...

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01
Did modelling for his gap year straight out of school then did economics I believe but dropped out of uni to pursue his modelling

Smart choice...
Yeah, dude's probably a millionaire

Yeah, dude's probably a millionaire
Obvs not self made yet but hisparents are yep
dad was the famous comedian Jim Pullin

yea he's obv GL but i dont see him like standing out of a growd full of other chads/models of same PSL. like why is he being pushed so much

• +1
yea he's obv GL but i dont see him like standing out of a growd full of other chads/models of same PSL. like why is he being pushed so much
I agree with you in the sense that there’s nothing striking about him e.g extreme hunter hooded eyes. Idk tbh. Basically he was meant to enter Love Island last year but he got replaced last minute by another guy Charlie Frederick I believe. Since then he blew up as he’s now hanging out with last years love island contestants like jack fowler for boohooman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and buflek
But in a crowd of normies and subhumans he definitely stands out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and buflek

Mouth and eye area is fine IMO, but I think his biggest flaw is his eyebrows and slightly not ideal thirds In relation to the curves of his eyebrows but I don't know if that even makes sense would have to do morphs to compare results

• +1
Mouth and eye area is fine IMO, but I think his biggest flaw is his eyebrows and slightly not ideal thirds In relation to the curves of his eyebrows but I don't know if that even makes sense would have to do morphs to compare results
Valid point his eyebrows seem curved and feminine but his brow bone seems perfectly fine wtf

• +1