My friend wants to be rated

E

equatorial

Iron
Rate my friend on psl and irl appeal. He’s pretty much all the way softmaxxed so give him hardmaxxing advice. He’s also only 16 so what do you think his natural potential is? My advice was to maximize testosterone production naturally and supplements for bone growth. Also to start gymceling
IMG 9218
IMG 9217
IMG 9216
IMG 9215
IMG 9214

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Funnyunenjoyer1, goo25 and 1 other person
mtn

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
he's fucking ugly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, chudlite and perpetuallytired
normie

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Rate my friend on psl and irl appeal. He’s pretty much all the way softmaxxed so give him hardmaxxing advice. He’s also only 16 so what do you think his natural potential is? My advice was to maximize testosterone production naturally and supplements for bone growth. Also to start gymceling
View attachment 3054414View attachment 3054415View attachment 3054417View attachment 3054418View attachment 3054420
Fucking gay nigger, when he hit 25 he’ll be subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and F36
Does he take bbc up the bum

you lot hating but he’s got some insane appeal to younger women jfl

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I’m so jealous of guys with lashes like that

low htn but that mf has this "fuck me " glance. he looks like 12 and fucking gay

Looks very young might have some appeal to little girls and such, also looks like he has a skin filter in some photos

MTN. Nigga frauded every single pic

View attachment 3054414View attachment 3054415View attachment 3054417View attachment 3054418View attachment 3054420
chin surgery later, upper lip lift, put muscle on. stop squinting hard it makes you look gay

I think he just needs lip filler for his upper lip, but it might look unnatural

He sent you these pics?
"My Friend" Faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and N1666
HTN. Make sure he never goes to prison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and Ultimate SUbhuman
Where do you think this person would be in 10 years

@<6PSLcel @Imretarded? Would OP make a good femboy?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
High mtn, he need to boost his T and be a gymcel like you said

• +1
Reactions: equatorial and manletmogger
Collagen final boss would slay hard where I live I mirin him

• +1
Reactions: equatorial
only top lip is a bad standout to me

Users who are viewing this thread

• Yung Sosavić
  • WanderingBurro