My friends all laugh at me and call me socially retarded

h111

h111

Anorexic
I don't know what to do they make fun of how my neutral resting face looks, how I always look pissed off

And how when a teacher calls on me sometimes I stumble on my words

No matter how NT I dress or try to act I can't seem to do anything

What can I do please help me there must be some non NT people here who can fit in successfully

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, cooldude1231 and cannotbeasked
And yes my friends themselves used the term "socially retarded"

Cold shower and a calithe watch, you’ll be alright

gym mog them and then they will be forced to respect you, worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: cmm3z
Damn your eyebrows and supras must mog then. Miring

• JFL
Reactions: h111
They aren’t your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and h111
well this is the weird part I am korean and cutecel???
No idea then, I imagine people who have mad resting face is because of arched, lowset eyebrows, and well developed supras that allow this. Dark triad type shit or whatever. What can you do you know?

for some reason this nigger ran Hindu gathering site won’t let me upload a picture so if you care just look at it here:

I don't know what to do they make fun of how my neutral resting face looks, how I always look pissed off

And how when a teacher calls on me sometimes I stumble on my words

No matter how NT I dress or try to act I can't seem to do anything

What can I do please help me there must be some non NT people here who can fit in successfully

That's something that requires you to dive deep and analyze.

If you ain't stuttering via texting, what is the discerning difference? Is it because you are socially anxious?

• +1

If you ain't stuttering via texting, what is the discerning difference? Is it because you are socially anxious?
Any1 can appear normal over text who tf stutters over text,it’s a different ball game being able to speak confidently in groups without coming off as an outcast

• +1

I don't stutter, they mean I take long to respond I guess its because I don't want to be too quick to speak and mess up

Last edited:
No idea then, I imagine people who have mad resting face is because of arched, lowset eyebrows, and well developed supras that allow this. Dark triad type shit or whatever. What can you do you know?

for some reason this nigger ran Hindu gathering site won’t let me upload a picture so if you care just look at it here:
For an asian I have low set eyebrows and its positively tilted

I don't think I'm dark triad simply because my nose is too big

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jollibee and cannotbeasked
Not cutecel bc i have worst most feminine coloring
feminine coloring what 😭 im over here drowning my skin in kojic acid and hydroquinone just to get any slightly more pale i wish i had your skin color not this Filipino shitskin that i have trust you don’t want this

• +1
feminine coloring what 😭 im over here drowning my skin in kojic acid and hydroquinone just to get any slightly more pale i wish i had your skin color not this Filipino shitskin that i have trust you don’t want this
No but if you have dark skin imo you are immediately not cutecel

And bro go talk to your gf instead of sitting here

Cause you are. They want you stop acting retarded trust me from experience did same

• JFL