My friends are wierded by me

D

Deleted member 32930

Iron
I admit it i dont think i belong to this community since i wasnt here from the very start but ever since i saw a video about blackpill i got so hooked that its all i ever talk about anymore my friends think its because im autistic which im not and say that mewing doesn't work well what say do they have in it theyre incels studentmaxxing to a system that doesn't work and they no longer take me seriously they say that im not even worth replying to because i say alot of "stupid shit" i dont know what to do now since i just left my friendgroup i just couldn't take the disrespect idk if i should blame blackpill for this. or i should just find new friends which is hard because I'm a english speaker in a 3rd world country not really much people here to relate to why did i have to be here why did i have to be born somewhere that i clearly dont belong

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Nick.Harte, DicedFeta and 2 others
Why would you talk to anyone in real life about blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38403, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
Only down hill from here boyo

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
YOU ARE AUTISTIC YOU FUCKING NUGGER‼️‼️WHY WOULD YOU EVER TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT IN REAL LIFE YOU FUCKING DUMBASSS⁉️⁉️⁉️
You Should Kill Yourself GIF
you deserve the ridicule:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38403, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30679
Normies will always find you weird regardless of what you say. It’s a sign that you’re not good looking or high status enough.

“Studentmaxxing” no one even says that

You already seem weird by using tiktok flash phrases that dont belong just be yourself and niggas will find you less weird. This thread alone makes sense as to why theyre weirded out by you

Youre non nt if you only talk about blackpill, find other hobbies or at least focus on those instead

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I admit it i dont think i belong to this community since i wasnt here from the very start but ever since i saw a video about blackpill i got so hooked that its all i ever talk about anymore my friends think its because im autistic which im not and say that mewing doesn't work well what say do they have in it theyre incels studentmaxxing to a system that doesn't work and they no longer take me seriously they say that im not even worth replying to because i say alot of "stupid shit" i dont know what to do now since i just left my friendgroup i just couldn't take the disrespect idk if i should blame blackpill for this. or i should just find new friends which is hard because I'm a english speaker in a 3rd world country not really much people here to relate to why did i have to be here why did i have to be born somewhere that i clearly dont belong
NIGGER💯🧃🗿

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42218
i actively talk about the blackpill and openly use looksmax even tho it‘s a tiktok trend.

Diffrence is me being an NT mogger and convincing people its okay, i got good timing and valid arguments, you just talk like an imbecile